Lloyd/Dayton predictions

DRKARK

Which team will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

Dayton might be without a Head coach. I know he punched a school bus window out after some of the kids smarted off after a loss last week to taylor he needed stiches and a few of the kids wont play for him. Then again you never know with Dayton they might promote him to be the AD.

Dayton might be without a Head coach. I know he punched a school bus window out after some of the kids smarted off after a loss last week to taylor he needed stiches and a few of the kids wont play for him. Then again you never know with Dayton they might promote him to be the AD.

The kids didnt get smart with him he asked a question and they replied. Also i have seen both teams play and Lloyd should win this put nine in the box and stop the run Deaton WILL not throw the ball!!

Dayton comes out with the big win, running the ball will bring home the Devils first W.

You can run the ball all game but if your defense cant stop Lloyds O then its still going to be a long game!! Im pulling for the devils but i see the juggs winning this one 28-7

Just read on NKY.com he will be out for 3 games!!

Coach suspended for bus incident

Read Comments(6) Recommend

Football coach Zach Deaton, who has led the Dayton Greendevils since 2007, has been suspended three games for punching out a bus window during a postgame tirade.

More Dayton news