Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tressel

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tressel

  1. I never said who the better qb is, but theres always a debate amongst the posters who is. Just a little more info on who the scouts think to be the better qb.
  2. In the newly released ESPN 150 Patrick Towles is the #23 ranked qb, while Zeke Pike is ranked #29. Neither in the top 150 a bit of info to keep the debate going on whos the better qb.
  3. When is this game being played?
  4. Wing-T.
  5. He should be able to make more plays this year with the addition of Desean Peterson.
  6. He had previously coached at Grant County and the past two years at Holmes. A very good coach and knows alot about the game and has the passion that will make him a winner.
  7. Is Josh Stratton Congrats and best of Luck!
  8. The state has stepped in and is taking control of the issue.
  9. Grow what I understand no he is not.
  10. From what I have gathered peterson will struggle to play anywhere he goes due to academics. Hears to hoping everything works out for him and his family so he can continue his career and work towards his goal of being a d1 player!
  11. Sometime in January when Lickert left.
  12. I believe he is holding interviews this weekend to fill out the coaching staff.
  13. I can only find details on him when he coached at Garinger High in NC. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/09/11/1683215/suspended-garinger-coach-says.html
  14. I believe English and Math and Eckstein has been running the weight program.
  15. Im not to sure, I assume it depends on the reason behind moving schools. I know the kid very well and hope the best for him and to my knowledge he is enrolled but not to sure. I would ask around to someone who follows Dixie. If he is allowed to play can you imagine the exposure he is going to have since Zeke Pike will be the qb!
  16. Desean Peterson is going to Dixie!
  17. He has taken a job with the new arena football team so that out as for Deaton I dont see that happening either.
  18. I agree they have solid skill players returning, replacing jenson and some key o-lineman and the bulldogs can keep their success going.
  19. I was not referring to Dave Brossart i was referring to Matt Reinhart.
  20. Yes he did after his second year Holmes moved to 4. Being a coach at Holmes is not just about football alot more stuff you half to handle then at lets say CC.
  21. I dont think he would be a good fit at Holmes IMO.
  22. The players do love him and they have some very good coaches in house if they decide to go that way. Coach Madrick will make the best hire possible that he can.
  23. Hopkins does not want to be the head coach he personally told me that he would not be coaching football anymore if coach lickert left. Look for Ben Nevels who has been the d-cord for three years now and Josh Stratton who has been an o-asst for two seasons now to be the front runners if they stay in house.
  24. Lickert has three former players two from Dayton and one from Holmes helping out at Holmes since they graduated in 08 and 06. One of the former players is the carpentry teacher at Holmes and the other two are in college. I heard him talking about why he asked them to help and he said they know the way he wants the program ran and the energy that needs to be involved and their philosiphy is his philosiphy. If he did take the job he would not be biased to any candidate applying to be an asst. coach who ever he thinks is best for the job will get the job. Im sure he is talking to close friends and family to decide the best decision for him and his family.
  25. I believe this offer says alot about Patrick Towles, Charlie Strong is a great recruiter and hits the recruiting trail hard. Hopefully more offers come this young mans way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.