Patrick Towles and Zeke Pike

Tressel

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are both fine QB's. I think the future will hold the key on who is better. Let's ask that question in 3 years. I think we will all have a better grasp at that point.

Agreed. 90% of what we're going to get on here (as shown in other threads) is "your guy stinks because my guy is better. No my guy is better your guy stinks."

We've got 2 BCS D1 QBs in one class in NKY. May never happen again.

I never said who the better qb is, but theres always a debate amongst the posters who is. Just a little more info on who the scouts think to be the better qb.

For the record this is the first publication that I have seen rank Towles above Pike as far as major services go.

Agreed. 90% of what we're going to get on here (as shown in other threads) is "your guy stinks because my guy is better. No my guy is better your guy stinks."

We've got 2 BCS D1 QBs in one class in NKY. May never happen again.

:thumb:

Look does it really matter they both are moving on to the next level at BCS schools. Pat is a 4star

No, it doesn't matter that much. Just fun to discuss. Not knocking anyone, just comparing. And they will both be very different in two years anyway. They both are obviously very talented and it is great to have them here in N. Ky. for the season.

No, it doesn't matter that much. Just fun to discuss. Not knocking anyone, just comparing. And they will both be very different in two years anyway. They both are obviously very talented and it is great to have them here in N. Ky. for the season.

Just from tape I don't think either could have found a better offense to play in. Towles could be awesome at UK, and Pike definitely fits what Auburn does. Win-win IMO.