Patrick Towles and Zeke Pike

Why did he choose not to play in the Under Armour all American Game? You seem very close to him and was wondering why he choose not to play in this game. Heck, he has been traveling across the country for the last year for every camp and every event to get exposure, just curious as to why he would pass on an event like this that gives him national exposure.

He is committed to play in the U.S Army All American game and your only allowed one all american game to attend. That game is Rivals/ Scout affiliated which is thy the ranks on those sites are different than ESPN

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I was trying to express KYBLUE. When comparing the two, its like comparing an incoming college freshman to a college sophomore. They're not comparable. With that being said, just for Towles to be compared with Pike gives Towles the nod. And by the way whataboutthis, Zeke didn't have 30 plus offers before his Junior year. He wasn't the starting QB his Sophomore year, Wilson was! That is an ignorant statement by you so keep beating that dead horse!

Yes he had plenty of offers before he was the starting QB which was very interesting even to me. hide behind your physical maturity line I have seen enough post to pick up on what you mean.

Exactly what I was trying to express KYBLUE. When comparing the two, its like comparing an incoming college freshman to a college sophomore. They're not comparable. With that being said, just for Towles to be compared with Pike gives Towles the nod. And by the way whataboutthis, Zeke didn't have 30 plus offers before his Junior year. He wasn't the starting QB his Sophomore year, Wilson was! That is an ignorant statement by you so keep beating that dead horse!

Your right, Zeke had about 20+ BCS offers from SEC, Big 10, Big 12, ACC, PAC 10, and Big East all before his junior year. Yes thats correct before he ever took a snap of Varsity football.

While true, Patrick was a QB through most if not all of his FTJRFL days. I was very surprised to see him not behind center his 9th grade year. Obviously somebody woke up and saw the light.

I think Towles was the backup quarterback on the freshman football team. He was the starting safety. Carter New was the starting quarterback.