Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton 2011

Featured Replies

What does Dayton need to do to improve in 2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I foresee Dayton making strides dramatically. Chad Montgomery was the right hire and will be an asset to Dayton for a long time. Kudos to the administration for making a great hire and goodluck to the Greendevils in 2011!

Edited by kydlineguy
grammer

I think they will be a little better, but I still think an 0-10 season is on the horizon. It's going to take Montgomery a couple of seasons to turn it around. That program is in shambles and has been heading down this road for a few years now.

I saw them play about 3 times last year and they have some athelete's and big kid's. I really don't see a 0 - 10 season and think they can make some good strides this up coming season. JD

Well I don't see an 0-10 team either. The nice thing is the Devils did not lose anything from last year. There is also about ten more kids who did not play last year that are playing this year. One of them is Thomas Rogg. Look for the Devils to be much improved. I can easily see a 5-5 season. I think can be much better if the kids buy into what the new coaching staff is trying to do.

Well I don't see an 0-10 team either. The nice thing is the Devils did not lose anything from last year. There is also about ten more kids who did not play last year that are playing this year. One of them is Thomas Rogg. Look for the Devils to be much improved. I can easily see a 5-5 season. I think can be much better if the kids buy into what the new coaching staff is trying to do.

 

5-5 is very positive. What does their schedule look like?

5-5 is extremely positive. Not sure of the schedule but I know they will finish last in the district again this year. Doubtful they will beat Ludlow. Positive they don't beat Bellevue and Beechwood.

Well they play Holy Cross, Lloyd, Newport, Walton, Brossart, Carroll Cty, Bellevue, Ludlow, Bracken, Beechwood. Winning 5 out of those is very possible. I'm telling you things won't be the same. New kids, new attitudes, new coaching philosophy.

I think they will be a little better, but I still think an 0-10 season is on the horizon. It's going to take Montgomery a couple of seasons to turn it around. That program is in shambles and has been heading down this road for a few years now.

 

 

I can tell this the young Bellevue man will have them ready for BHS and BBHS there will be two wins for the program plus threw in a win over Bracken and Carroll that gives them 4 for sure.

NH

Who are some of the assistant coaches?

Well they play Holy Cross, Lloyd, Newport, Walton, Brossart, Carroll Cty, Bellevue, Ludlow, Bracken, Beechwood. Winning 5 out of those is very possible. I'm telling you things won't be the same. New kids, new attitudes, new coaching philosophy.

 

Out of these 10 teams, which 5 do you think Dayton will beat. It sure will not be Holy Cross, Bellevue, Beechwood, and Carroll County.

Out of these 10 teams, which 5 do you think Dayton will beat. It sure will not be Holy Cross, Bellevue, Beechwood, and Carroll County.

 

 

Good question. Turnarounds typically take some time. Best of luck to the program.

Out of these 10 teams, which 5 do you think Dayton will beat. It sure will not be Holy Cross, Bellevue, Beechwood, and Carroll County.

 

Good question.

Plus Newport and Lloyd typically have good programs that are competitive. Walton and Brossart may not be the standard by what most people measure "powerhouses", however I saw both programs play last year and they are definitely improving each year and are becoming very competitive. So, Bracken might be the only win.

What kind of offensive is Chad planning on running...the Charlie Coleman standard 4 play power-I ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.