Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Bishop Brossart

Who Wins? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Beechwood
      87%
    • Bishop Brossart
      12%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How will Brossart do against the favorite Beechwood?

Beechwood will win... Should be a game similar to Walton Verona match up 2 weeks ago.

wonder what the homecoming festivities will be like?

 

One Word: TOGA!

This one will look like any other district game the Beechies will play!

This one will look like any other district game the Beechies will play!

 

move on up ?

move on up ?

 

Here we go again ......

Beechwood would love to move up.

Geography (based on the KHSAA's rules) prohibits that.

 

But ... you know ... I guess Beechwood has ducked competition for so many years .... ha, ha.

I just love it when people act like Beechwood has some kind of control over what the KHSAA does.

Boooorrrrrrinnnnngggggg ....

Here we go again ......

Beechwood would love to move up.

Geography (based on the KHSAA's rules) prohibits that.

 

But ... you know ... I guess Beechwood has ducked competition for so many years .... ha, ha.

I just love it when people act like Beechwood has some kind of control over what the KHSAA does.

Boooorrrrrrinnnnngggggg ....

 

No ! my point is to KHSAA , I respect and congradulate You on your success . Its what young programs are made from if left alone . Best of luck .

or go back to 4 classes!

 

Smart move , but you know

No ! my point is to KHSAA , I respect and congradulate You on your success . Its what young programs are made from if left alone . Best of luck .

 

Fair enough!

I like the way you think then!

Brossart has some very nicie players on their team, but not enough to contend with Beechwood.

 

If this district were left alone, I think in 2 or 3 years these two would be your top teams in the nky 1A district.

 

I think the Beechies take it by no less than 4 td's.

I can't believe that their are 8 people who think Brossart will win. Wont be close tigers by 35

Based on the scores of this game the last few years - tigers by 35 is close.

I too think the Mustangs have come a long way since visiting McNabb Stadium back in 2008, BUT realistically we are not ready to take on the 11 time State Champs head on yet, but I guess that somewhere in history stranger things have happened.

 

I view this game more as a mid-term exam for the Mustangs, who can only benefit by the experience. If we play well and come away feeling somewhat good about ourselves, then the exerience will have been beneficial. If we take a beating and are not very competitive but show some signs of life, then I think it will be pretty much what some of us expect. If we get beat, are not competitive and lose additional players to injuries then it might be viewed as a setback. Regardless, we will put the Beechwood game behind us, either with renewed confidence, or as a bad experience, and get ready for our district game with Daytin next Friday night.

 

I certainly feel better about our team, and our program, walking into McNabb tomorrow night, than I did two years ago and feel that whatever the outcome, we will emerge a better team in the long run for the experience.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.