Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's eligibility in question?

Featured Replies

At a minimum he will miss some games and repay some money, but I doubt it gets worse than that if he is honest. The problem with Sidney at MS State right now is he is not cooperating at all and that is hurting him more than anything. If Wall is honest and straight forward I doubt this has a big impact, but here's hoping he doesn't cooperate :).

  • Replies 174
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At a minimum he will miss some games and repay some money, but I doubt it gets worse than that if he is honest.

 

:thumb:

...but here's hoping he doesn't cooperate :).

 

Why would anyone make this type of comment about any college player? Whether for UK, UL, Ole Miss, Duke, UNC, UCLA or any other college I would hope that all players get every chance to play as much as possible.

I'll add the quicker he is honest the more likely the games will be the junk games at the beginning of the season too. I mean with Cal I doubt UK has to worry about VMI type games to start the season like before so Wall isn't essential until Dec. in my opinion.

At a minimum he will miss some games and repay some money, but I doubt it gets worse than that if he is honest.

 

I could envision something like a two-game suspension to open the season. Really would stink for those holding Morehead State and/or Miami, Ohio tickets!

Why would anyone make this type of comment about any college player? Whether for UK, UL, Ole Miss, Duke, UNC, UCLA or any other college I would hope that all players get every chance to play as much as possible.

 

Oh I hope he has every chance to play if he's honest, if he isn't honest then he isn't playing by his own choice. So if he makes a bad choice it will be punished. And I want to see UK lose more than John Wall, so far he seems like an amazing talent that will be a phenomenal pro for years to come with or without playing at UK this year.

Oh I hope he has every chance to play if he's honest, if he isn't honest then he isn't playing by his own choice. So if he makes a bad choice it will be punished. And I want to see UK lose more than John Wall, so far he seems like an amazing talent that will be a phenominal pro for years to come with or without playing at UK this year.

 

I follow now. Thanks for the clarification!:thumb:

I love it .... there is a reason why UNC backed off Wall .... enjoy Kentucky fans ....

Forde trashes UK at every opportunity. I'll continue to bash him as long as he continues to bash the UK program and John Calipari.

 

Well, Forde wouldn't have something to write about this time, if there wasn't something to write about. :lol::thumb::clap::D

I love it .... there is a reason why UNC backed off Wall .... enjoy Kentucky fans ....

I don't really remember UNC backing off. :confused: :confused:

Well, Forde wouldn't have something to write about this time, if there wasn't something to write about. :lol::thumb::clap::D
I'm not a Forde fan at all...but in this case he is just reporting some facts.
I don't really remember UNC backing off. :confused: :confused:

 

I don't remember anyone backing off of Wall, I remember Wall backing off of schools.

 

I am not surprised, but I will say that I hope he gets this all worked out. I have looked forward to watching him play regardless of his uniform and his horrible decision to not go to Duke.

I don't remember anyone backing off of Wall, I remember Wall backing off of schools.

 

I am not surprised, but I will say that I hope he gets this all worked out. I have looked forward to watching him play regardless of his uniform and his horrible decision to not go to Duke.

 

There are more websites than just kentucky that reports about recruting. Maybe you should check out the ones down in Carolina my friend.:thumb:

One thing about this that irks me to no end is how UK is going to get investigated here, and the NCAA is still turning a blind eye to Southern Cal basketball and football.

There are more websites than just kentucky that reports about recruting. Maybe you should check out the ones down in Carolina my friend.:thumb:
PurplePride isn't a UK fan at all. I think Carolina fans may want to think they backed off...but in all honesty NOBODY was going to back off of a talent like John Wall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.