Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's eligibility in question?

Featured Replies

Good ole Roy backs off players by calling them from the final 4 right!? :confused:

 

When exactly did they back off of him...maybe when he committed to UK? :idunno:

 

No they backed off after they did some more researching ... try doing it sometimes, it saves banners from getting taken down. :thumb:

  • Replies 174
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kinda like your thread about Rick Pitino's comments about Rutgers?

 

Good post.

No they backed off after they did some more researching ... try doing it sometimes, it saves banners from getting taken down. :thumb:

 

Coaches don't "back off" a player like Wall.They are told "sorry, no chance" and then they move on.

I love it .... there is a reason why UNC backed off Wall .... enjoy Kentucky fans ....

 

Guess thats why Duke and Coach K backed off as well.....Oh wait they didn't. And isn't coach K trying to portray he runs the cleanest program in college hoops? Hmmmm.

Didn't you know, UNC never really wanted him that bad.:rolleyes:

 

GOOD!

Guess thats why Duke and Coach K backed off as well.....Oh wait they didn't. And isn't coach K trying to portray he runs the cleanest program in college hoops? Hmmmm.

 

He is running a clean program ... he backed off wall didn't he. :sssh:

Coaches don't "back off" a player like Wall.They are told "sorry, no chance" and then they move on.

 

Glad you're in the know. :lol::ohbrother:

He is running a clean program ... he backed off wall didn't he. :sssh:

 

GOOD.....We keep him....all will be OK.....For all the UNC DUKE ACC fans...we are back in the picture....:ylsuper::popcorn:

Glad you're in the know. :lol::ohbrother:

 

Glad you're not :thumb:

There are more websites than just kentucky that reports about recruting. Maybe you should check out the ones down in Carolina my friend.:thumb:

 

I do check out the websites in Carolina......ever heard of Devils Illustrated?

 

For the record, last I heard, Roy and Clifton never got along and after Roy's "at the podium, how are you Johnny-boy" phone call put UNC on Wall's long list, they were quickly taken off of that list by Wall when he shortened it to Baylor, UK, Duke and Kansas.

 

At least so I was told from non Kentucky websites. :isurrender::ohbrother::sssh:

GOOD.....We keep him....all will be OK.....For all the UNC DUKE ACC fans...we are back in the picture....:ylsuper::popcorn:

 

I for one, am glad you guys are back in the picture. It was weird having UK fans saying, "wait until football season."

 

I'd love to face you guys in the future.

I for one, am glad you guys are back in the picture. It was weird having UK fans saying, "wait until football season."

 

I'd love to face you guys in the future.

 

And you are a fan of ???? Its not like we have been gone for long time. I believe we won a National Championship in 96 and 98.:popcorn::popcorn:

And you are a fan of ???? Its not like we have been gone for long time. I believe we won a National Championship in 96 and 98.:popcorn::popcorn:

 

Duke. A fan of Duke.

 

Yeah, but I have worked the last four(especially the last 2) with ALOT of depressed, disgusted, disgruntled, grumpy and down right fed up UK fans.

 

Have you put the last two years out of your memory already? I don't blame you if you have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.