October 23, 200916 yr Duke. A fan of Duke. Yeah, but I have worked the last four(especially the last 2) with ALOT of depressed, disgusted, disgruntled, grumpy and down right fed up UK fans. Have you put the last two years out of your memory already? I don't blame you if you have. Did you put the year K stopping coaching and had a bad year. Sorry your tradition and history is no where near UK's.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
October 23, 200916 yr Did you put the year K stopping coaching and had a bad year. Of course I did. I couldn't even tell you what year it was.:lol: Sorry your tradition and history is no where near UK's.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I never realized I said Duke's tradition was better than UK's. I am aware of the tradition of both schools. I just happen to like Duke a lot better.:thumb: Good luck this year.
October 23, 200916 yr He is running a clean program ... he backed off wall didn't he. :sssh: No he tried as hard as he could, flying to numerous tournaments to chat with Wall. He wanted him badly, but thankfully and luckily, Wall picked UK.
October 23, 200916 yr Of course I did. I couldn't even tell you what year it was.:lol: I never realized I said Duke's tradition was better than UK's. I am aware of the tradition of both schools. I just happen to like Duke a lot better.:thumb: Good luck this year. No wonder Isiah Thomas was upset in '92.
October 23, 200916 yr I'm sure anti-UK folks will love piling on at every opportunity and that is cool with me. But, for the real UK fans - this is nothing to worry about at all. UK is confident that this is a non-issue and this is just something that'll be blown out of proportion. Kind of like Derrick Rose and Marcus Camby were non issues?
October 23, 200916 yr Kind of like Derrick Rose and Marcus Camby were non issues? They weren't Calipari issues.
October 23, 200916 yr Some indication has been made that ALL the coaches who recruited John Wall knew about this and none really seemed to think it was a big deal...
October 23, 200916 yr Author They weren't Calipari issues.I'm not saying it will happen, but if the banners come down from Rupp, the UK fans won't care if it is a Calpiari issue or not. He will get the blame just like he did at his previous two stops.
October 23, 200916 yr I'm not saying it will happen, but if the banners come down from Rupp, the UK fans won't care if it is a Calpiari issue or not. He will get the blame just like he did at his previous two stops.:thumb: :thumb: P.S. For all the times I've been called a homer I'd like to point out that I brought this up yesterday morning.
October 23, 200916 yr Some indication has been made that ALL the coaches who recruited John Wall knew about this and none really seemed to think it was a big deal... I agree. I think this is all a set up from Campbellsville so they'll have a better chance to win.
October 23, 200916 yr Of course I did. I couldn't even tell you what year it was.:lol: I never realized I said Duke's tradition was better than UK's. I am aware of the tradition of both schools. I just happen to like Duke a lot better.:thumb: Good luck this year. Thanks for the good luck..Great shot..Great game..one of the best ever...you all where like big favorites and it was an awesome game...Wish I knew how to post a picture of Mills hitting that 3 pointer "For the lead" when Duke had been up 17 and Cats came back for the win. That too was a great game.
October 23, 200916 yr Yeah, the 98 game was a great game. Along with the 2001 game(albeit on a smaller scale with less up for grabs). All these great games and historic great games between Duke and UK just makes me want more....... hopefully not this year, though. That could be embarrassing.......
October 23, 200916 yr This is another example why I think big changes need to be made in AAU! I hope they are making a mountain out of a mole hill and that there is really not much of a story here.
October 23, 200916 yr Forde trashes UK at every opportunity. I'll continue to bash him as long as he continues to bash the UK program and John Calipari. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.