If you could banish 3 people from sports forever...

HT721

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I would banish all participants who ever competed on the field in ANY Electric Vibration based football game. The blockers always missed their assignments. Inevitably, you would have a receiver wide open only to do a complete 180 as the ball was in the air and run in the wrong direction in a Jim Marshall kinda way. Also, I can't count the number of times my running back would break into the open, then run approximately 1200 yards for a 3 yard net gain. The DB's would quadruple cover one receiver and leave the others wide open (which was ok since they were probably going the wrong way anyway). The list of frustrations is endless.

pic105040.jpg

As a former owner of an Electroninc Football League Team , let me just say the following in regards to the above.

Beautiful.

Care to elaborate on why you have him as you're avatar???

With an avatar like yours, I figured all 3 figures would be UK Wildcats.

My guess is he's trying to show how big a buffoon Pearl is by allowing himself to be dressed up in that ridiculous manner.

Only three??? :idunno: That will be impossible for me to do but I ill put up a list and any three or all would be welcome to go by me.

I will start with the bolded........:puke: :lol:

Terrel Owens

Michael Iaconelli

Chad Jonson (yes, that is his name)

Cassius Clay (yes, that is his name)

Barry Bonds

Billy Packer

Stuart Scott

(X U.F. Gator center...plays like tarzan loos like Jane - Noah)

Carlos Zambrano

Lane Kiffin

Rich Rodriquez

Kobe Bryant

Coach K

Bruce Pearl

Digger Phelps

I knew I couldn't pick only three... those were just ofv he top of my head w/o thinking about it. :D