Is this the next line for Kobe haters?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's "he couldn't have won without Pau", or "he can't win without a great big man". The haters turned the game off and went to bed early, they'll be out soon enough......until then.......................

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Kobe is the best player in the NBA. Everyone says LeBron this LeBron that, Kobe can't win without Shaq or a big man or Fisher or Phil, but LeBron can't win one period yet. I say yet because I am not a Lebron hater, just a hater of people saying how much better he is than Kobe.

Kobe is the best player in the NBA. Everyone says LeBron this LeBron that, Kobe can't win without Shaq or a big man or Fisher or Phil, but LeBron can't win one period yet. I say yet because I am not a Lebron hater, just a hater of people saying how much better he is than Kobe.

I am not a Kobe hater but answer this question. If Kobe and LeBron switched teams would Kobe win a championship with the Cavs? And if Lebron was a Laker with the same team Kobe had would he win?

No, it's "he couldn't have won without Pau", or "he can't win without a great big man". The haters turned the game off and went to bed early, they'll be out soon enough......until then.......................

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Honestly I don't think he win's without Pau, could you plug someone else in? YES. Hoever when you look at the Magic, and what was missing, it was a PURE SG, that can dish, drive and shoot. Kobe can dish, drive, shoot, score, and play D. He's also the best player on the court. Howard was second best, but if he'd had some one at SG that could do what I mentioned CONSISTENTLY then it MAYYYYYYY have been a different story.

Honestly though I kinda think Kobe is very similar to Jordan in that you give him a good team, that can play ball and make some plays w/out too many mistakes, and your chances are good. I say that because when you look at it, there are people that played with both players that will likely end up in the hall of fame, and had they not played with Jordan/Bryant. They're likely just another "good player"

I am not a Kobe hater but answer this question. If Kobe and LeBron switched teams would Kobe win a championship with the Cavs? And if Lebron was a Laker with the same team Kobe had would he win?

For some reason, although LJ may be more popular, appealing, I personally over the years, think that Kobe is a better communicator. I just feel that he can utilize what he has, and fill the void or recognize what he doesn't. Where as I think LJ just expects that void to be recognized and filled by his front office. I dunno, just my take on it.