Report: Favre Will Join Vikings By July 15th

I'm an Adrian Peterson fan, so that makes me a Vikings fan by default. I'd like to see Favre in Purple because I think he can get the Vikings a Super Bowl Ring. But if I had my choice, I'd want Vick, if he can still play it would be a nasty offensive trio of All-day, Vick and Harvin.

I'm an Adrian Peterson fan, so that makes me a Vikings fan by default. I'd like to see Favre in Purple because I think he can get the Vikings a Super Bowl Ring. But if I had my choice, I'd want Vick, if he can still play it would be a nasty offensive trio of All-day, Vick and Harvin.

Did you see Favre play last year? He's not the answer. He's old and done and I'm sick of these games he plays every off season.

Unfortunately, all the distractions will lead to another year of Adrian Peterson's career being wasted. RB's have a short shelf life, I wouldn't waste most of his career for a 1 or 2 year deal with Favre.

The Vikes already have a a QB that is athletic and can't hit a reciever in stride on their roster.

The Vikes already have a a QB that is athletic and can't hit a reciever in stride on their roster.

No offense, but Vick with no practice and fresh out on house arrest is better than Tavaris Jackson will ever be. To compare Vick to him is almost blasphemy.

No offense, but Vick with no practice and fresh out on house arrest is better than Tavaris Jackson will ever be. To compare Vick to him is almost blasphemy.

Calling Vick a good QB is also blasphemy...