CovCath 31 Highlands 28 (JV)

How is a player out of town during the season (unless its a funeral or family emergency)? Does a committment to the team mean anything anymore?

I wouldn't go that far. This was a "once-in-a-lifetime" type trip for him and his family and I guarantee there was a lot of education taking place. I have zero problem with it and I'm old school.

Austin Hudepohl leads CovCath with 10pts followed by Alex Connelly and Joey Terrana with 7pts each...Conor Crowley leads Highlands with 8pts followed by Jack Stewart and Jason Lewis with 5pts each...

Any of the CCH players point gaurds?

How is a player out of town during the season (unless its a funeral or family emergency)? Does a committment to the team mean anything anymore?

I wouldn't go that far. This was a "once-in-a-lifetime" type trip for him and his family and I guarantee there was a lot of education taking place. I have zero problem with it and I'm old school.

Yes, that kid must be really selfish. :lol:

Basketball is important but at CovCath we take religion very seriously as well. Our pilgrimage was an excellent opportunity and one that we decided to take. I can assure you that no one in Park Hills questions his commitment or the rest of my family's commitment to CovCath basketball.

If so, they can answer to me. :D

Basketball is important but at CovCath we take religion very seriously as well. Our pilgrimage was an excellent opportunity and one that we decided to take. I can assure you that no one in Park Hills questions his commitment or the rest of my family's commitment to CovCath basketball.

lol I knew you'd come through.

How was it?

Good for your brother, yourself and your family my young friend!

Sports are for fun, getting a great education lasts a lifetime! This pilgrimage will serve you all very well, much more so than a game of basketball and trust me, no one at CovCath questions your brother or your family's commitment to CovCath.

Now on the other hand, you.......:D:lol::lol::lol: Please do post the pictures...

Some may question this young man's sanity, but NEVER his commitment nor his intensity. I heard he was a secret government agent sent to take care of somethings over there. Seriously, we welcome him back. We've been praying for the family.

Was anyone else in the concession area in between the JV and Varsity game and did you hear the Highlands coach ...umm.. talking to his team in a rather loud voice? I mean, I have heard plenty of coaches yell at their team after games, but after hearing this coach, I sure am glad I don't have any kids play for him. He may be a good coach and all, but the insults he was yelling at his kids, was too much in my opinion.