CovCath 31 Highlands 28 (JV)

Austin Hudepohl leads CovCath with 10pts followed by Alex Connelly and Joey Terrana with 7pts each...

Conor Crowley leads Highlands with 8pts followed by Jack Stewart and Jason Lewis with 5pts each...

Not too often you can get a JV game broadcasted. Kudos to the CovCath network. Now let's go Birds, get em in the Varsity game:thumb:

I've heard more about who wasnt there than about the game itself. Congrats to the Colonels for the comeback road victory. What did the Colonels do tonight to come back?

The game was never more than a 3 or 4 point game that I can remember so to call it a comeback might be bit much. Both teams played pretty strong D. Neither team shot well outside although Joe Tehrana did hit a big 3 from the corner. Typical JV game where you have two strong defenses shutting down the other's offense. Nice win for CCH being without 3 starting sophomores.

I really like Reidinger. Number 21. If he grows some, he will be a good ball player at the varsity level in the next two years.

The way the ??? bug is going through the varsity locker room, Reidinger's number may be called sooner rather than later.

The way the ??? bug is going through the varsity locker room, Reidinger's number may be called sooner rather than later.

I wouldn't mind it at this point. If Pauly is going to be out, it may be worth giving him a shot at some point. I don't know if Beechwood is the best game to experiment with that, probably need to go with a more experienced lineup and just understand we'll be short on guards and Maile might have to play as one, but Cooper why not. Maschinot got his shot, I see no problem with Reidinger getting his.