Our Fraternity Team

MJAlltheWay24

There's an adult league out at Sports of All Sorts off Mt. Zion that I played in last winter. You guys should try and get in that one. It's actually pretty competitive and not expensive at all. (I think $300 for 10 games + tournament at the end)

My team won that last year. :D

I am not sure who your friend is, but I would guess it's the guy you thought when I talked about Mak (former member on here). And if that is the case, we beat them by 18-20 in the finals.

Ha well I was actually talking to HT because a group of my friends played in the Mt. Zion SOAS league.

But thats good to know. Didn't you beat them in the football championship too?

Ha well I was actually talking to HT because a group of my friends played in the Mt. Zion SOAS league.

But thats good to know. Didn't you beat them in the football championship too?

Oh...my bad.

Yeah, we did this year. It was a very hard fought game, but we pulled it out.

Looks like you need some competition. Who played with you all, anyone who played high school ball in NKY?

Yeah it was pretty much a bunch of Brossart players. Nick Ziegler, John Lloyd, Mike Eten, Kevin Smith, Steve McCarthy, Myself(Wouldn't know my name I was a JV All-Star :lol:) and another one of our friends who didn't play in HS but he is a large man. There is another guy that plays with us that went to UK with some of those guys. They said that is the best league they have out there so it wasn't like we were playing down. Now I don't think we would be able to set up any more levels in other league. We are good but very much out of shape and all those teams take that stuff pretty serious.