30 members have voted

1. 1. West Carter vs. East Carter

• West Carter
    • East Carter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16thbballfan, you have a point there. I would say out of the top 6 or 7 teams in the region WC has played by far the easiest schedule. I think they did this to pick up momentum for the end of the season, but it could come back to haunt them in the end. As for East's problems I don't think they have found an answer for the graduation of Drew Johnson, but give B.Baker some time, you know the Raiders will round into shape.

I look at this game with two main points of emphasis. Post play is number 1. West plays 4 guards, East has some major size. Could get ugly on the boards or if Webb/Logan/Oney get matched up with Barnhill on the block. The 2nd point is guard play. Both teams like to play tough agressive defense. I don't know who will win, but I think the winner takes this one by 10 going away. Good luck to both teams.

A battle as usual. Seems like from what I've read that East may be playing a bit below pre-season expectations and that West is playing a bit above.

A battle as usual? Haha, this is kind of funny. I think like three years ago the Ashland Daily gave an update on the current record between East and West Boys Basketball and it was something like 115-40, in East's favor. I'm not saying that this game won't be close, but it's not going to be "as usual".

:dancingpa

By the way, does anyone have the correct tally?