Do you still wonder who your going to vote for this November?

GO CATS

I don't see that happening.

Your attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You say voting for a 3rd party is a waste of time. The only reason that it is a waste of time? Because people have the attitude that voting 3rd party is a waste of time.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

76 Obama, but I'm not voting come November. I do wish I had the money to leave the country for good if McCain wins the election. It will be an option I have to consider whenever I get my college degree and move forward with my life.

Then why would you not vote for Obama?

Your attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You say voting for a 3rd party is a waste of time. The only reason that it is a waste of time? Because people have the attitude that voting 3rd party is a waste of time.

Well people have the attitude, so it is a waste of time.

I KNOW that my vote won't matter. Unless something changes and I notice a 3rd party candidate (that I like) getting popular and possibly getting a good amount of votes...I'm not wasting my time. If I know that others aren't going to the polls to vote for a 3rd party candidate, why waste my time and gas? I could be doing much better things instead.

I don't want to get this thread off topic, but I'm financially and have been financially unable to leave.

It's not about listening to the uneducated Hollywood morons, we have had some big time problems in this country since 2000. Many of which have been debated here on the board, things are likely only going to get worse.

If and when I get the opporitunity, I would leave. Anyway, in sticking with the thread, everyone here has their strong beliefs for or against either party or both parties.

I just want November to get here and get this over with.

Don't let the door knob hit ya...