Do you still wonder who your going to vote for this November?

GO CATS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

76 Obama, but I'm not voting come November. I do wish I had the money to leave the country for good if McCain wins the election. It will be an option I have to consider whenever I get my college degree and move forward with my life.

If you don't want to be here, no one is forcing you to stay....You say that, but also say you aren't going to vote. That's the problem with many in our country. They complain like heck that they don't like how things are being done, but they are either too lazy or don't really care enough to do their part to try and change it.

I don't want to get this thread off topic, but I'm financially and have been financially unable to leave.

It's not about listening to the uneducated Hollywood morons, we have had some big time problems in this country since 2000. Many of which have been debated here on the board, things are likely only going to get worse.

If and when I get the opporitunity, I would leave. Anyway, in sticking with the thread, everyone here has their strong beliefs for or against either party or both parties.

I just want November to get here and get this over with.

Not wondering who to vote for, I knew the second I found out what Obama stands for and I can't vote for that. I did take the survey and my results were John McCain - 75% and Barack Obama - 21%. I can't believe Obama scored that high for me. :lol:

I can't either! :lol: