Pulley mulling transfer to EKU

GO CATS

Wherever the kid ends up I hope that he can get his life straightened out. After repeated problems I couldn't blame a coach if they wouldn't take him at all. I am sure that he will end up somewhere though and the best of luck to him, if not so much in football rather in the decisions he makes in life.

How many games has he started at UK at QB? He was given a shot and was never able to win the job. Not with Woodson and Hartline was already the leading candidate before all the issues cropped up this time.

I always thought Pulley's best shot at the NFL was at DB/WR.

How many games has he started at UK at QB? He was given a shot and was never able to win the job. Not with Woodson and Hartline was already the leading candidate before all the issues cropped up this time.

What position was he competing for this year? Right....

He did win the job with Woodsen before some other issues put him out of school once before, didn't he? The guy always seemed to be able to rise to the top and then do something to destroy his success. Seemed to get to where he wanted to be and then try to cruise along or do something ignorant.