I Love Money (VH1)

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud Midget Mac for standing up for what he believes in and not backing down to the pressures of others to change who he is. Why should someone change who they are just because others don't like you? A person should never have to try to be someone they don't want to be just to please others.

All of these people are nuts jobs, it almost pains me to watch them sometimes. Yet there I'll sit, sometimes for only fifteen to twenty minutes, other times maybe an hour or more, just watching. Like an eye witness to a horrible crime, not even realiizing what it is I've just done or seen until it's too late. That's when it's time for another drink.....

All of these people are nuts jobs, it almost pains me to watch them sometimes. Yet there I'll sit, sometimes for only fifteen to twenty minutes, other times maybe an hour or more, just watching. Like an eye witness to a horrible crime, not even realiizing what it is I've just done or seen until it's too late. That's when it's time for another drink.....

:laugh:

I applaud Midget Mac for standing up for what he believes in and not backing down to the pressures of others to change who he is. Why should someone change who they are just because others don't like you? A person should never have to try to be someone they don't want to be just to please others.

Well I think that he is completely foolish and he can walk out with his pride...but no one really crossed him at all. He was just drunk and being dumb. As for the bikini...well that is just dumb too. You know going on a show like that you are going to go on a show that makes you look goofy.

Hoopz was dead on when she talked about his insecurities.

I met Hoopz at Applebees in Pikeville one day a few months back. She is dating one of those guys that play for the EKY Miners.

Heck yea...we definately gotta cheer for Pike County's newest celebrity! Before I moved I went to alot of the Miners' games and she was there. always very nice to people and willing to take pictures with anyone.