I Love Money (VH1)

MJAlltheWay24

I was looking forward to this show ever since I saw the first advertisement, now after watching the first episode I cannot wait to see the second.

I'm pulling for Chance, Whiteboy, and of course Pikeville's biggest celebrity.....Hoopz :lol: :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stop watching, I know it's bad, but it's so funny. I can't wait until the next show I was glued to the tv. Midget Mac and his jibberish was hilarious. But this stuff doesn't rot my brain if anything it shows me how horrible and ridiculos people look when fighting and drunk. lol

Sure was wishing that Toastee would have been sent home. I thought it would be hilarious if her manipulative lil plan wouldn't have worked, lol.

Ha I thought it was pretty funny and smart that she did that! Didn't think that tonight was as entertaining as last week..

Ha I thought it was pretty funny and smart that she did that! Didn't think that tonight was as entertaining as last week..

I would definitely agree with you, and it's simply because there wasn't as much drunken drama as the week before. I believe that it will pick up next show for sure.

I would definitely agree with you, and it's simply because there wasn't as much drunken drama as the week before. I believe that it will pick up next show for sure.

All they have to do is let Chance, Real and Boston talk and Ill be entertained. . . With the occasional screen shots of Megan and Hoopz ;)