Dwayne Wade to the Bulls?

You too...

I see the point you are trying to make but you are talking about players like Paul, Nash and Deron Williams and I don't seen Rose being on that level for AT LEAST 2 years. The Bulls need to win now if not they need to unload all that talent they have and go way young. They take Beasley or trade for Wade they are instant contenders in the weak east.

Detroit, Cleveland, Boston definitely removes the weak east tag.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not even the point he can't shoot period let a lone free throws....Beasley is who the Bulls need to take.

Love the quote ScarHeel....Just another reminder of why I loved watching Jordan play.

Thanks...I was looking through some inspiring quotes & came across this one & decided it was my favorite & most inspiring to me so there it is.

You too...

I see the point you are trying to make but you are talking about players like Paul, Nash and Deron Williams and I don't seen Rose being on that level for AT LEAST 2 years. The Bulls need to win now if not they need to unload all that talent they have and go way young. They take Beasley or trade for Wade they are instant contenders in the weak east.

Year 1, I put Rose behind only Paul, Williams, and Billups, and on the same level as Parker. Maybe I'm too high on the kid, but I see him being a superstar from the get go. Beasley will be a beast, but Chicago already has guys like Thomas and Noah who are young and athletic at those positions. Sure they don't have the range, but they still leave the glaring weakness at PG.

Year 1, I put Rose behind only Paul, Williams, and Billups, and on the same level as Parker. Maybe I'm too high on the kid, but I see him being a superstar from the get go. Beasley will be a beast, but Chicago already has guys like Thomas and Noah who are young and athletic at those positions. Sure they don't have the range, but they still leave the glaring weakness at PG.

Who was the great point guard for the championship Bulls teams?

Their biggest weakness IMO is lack of a post presence. Hinrich is servicable.

Yeah I knew Armstrong spent time as the PG and new Paxson was on the team, but couldn't quite remember if he was the starting PG or if he was more like a Steve Kerr.

Yeah, you are right. I believe he was more like a Steve Kerr.

He's an 18 year old kid, FT's are one part of a players game that can be vastly improved with practice.

Now if the Heat gave up Wade and the #2 pick, I'd be all over it if I were the Bulls....:D

That would be all but a lock if it were me running the Bulls.

Thats not even the point he can't shoot period let a lone free throws.... Beasley is who the Bulls need to take.

He will be able to shoot, and it will greatly improve by the end of the year. Beasley may score more as a rookie, but in a couple of years I think Rose will be by far the better player.