Dwayne Wade to the Bulls?

I don't believe for a second that the Miami Heat would trade D-Wade for the top pick in the draft. But, I'd make the trade if I were Chicago.

I would if I were the Heat. The trio of Rose, Beasley, and Marion would make them an instant threat in the East. Of course so would the trio of Wade, Beasley, and Marion, although Wade staying healthy IMO is very unlikely.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would if I were the Heat. The trio of Rose, Beasley, and Marion would make them an instant threat in the East.

Not as much of a threat as the trio of Wade, Marion and Rose or Beasley...

It's a nice thought but I don't think Marion will be there.

Regardless of who is there...Dwayne Wade is a better player than Rose or Beasley. Trading him away for anyone in the draft will not improve the Heat's roster and make them a better team. Wade is their franchise player and a top 10 player in the game. You just don't trade guys like that, IMO, if there is any alternative.

How valuable do you think Marion's trade value is right now? Would a team give up a top 10 pick for him?

No... and he is gonna go somewhere and try to be the #1 guy and try to get paid. I'm pretty sure if he takes the player option they can't trade him. I might be wrong though. He doesn't care about winning. If he did he would have never left Nash and co. He is a well known locker room cancer.

No... and he is gonna go somewhere and try to be the #1 guy and try to get paid. I'm pretty sure if he takes the player option they can't trade him. I might be wrong though. He doesn't care about winning. If he did he would have never left Nash and co. He is a well known locker room cancer.

I was just thinking if they have the cap room necessary to go after Arenas, and could somehow manage to trade Marion for a solid pick where they could take one of the Lopez twins, they could be in great shape for a run at the Eastern Conference title next season.

I was just thinking if they have the cap room necessary to go after Arenas, and could somehow manage to trade Marion for a solid pick where they could take one of the Lopez twins, they could be in great shape for a run at the Eastern Conference title next season.

If D-Wade comes back healthy and they pair him with the Beasley or Rose, that right there will go a long way toward getting them back in contention in the east. I think the money from Marion would be more valuable than actually having them, assuming they spend it wisely. I'm not sure I'd want to add Arenas though...