Wii

FairFan

I was playing with my Wii and figured out how to connect to the internet. I went to Wii shopping, and you can buy original nintendo games on for the Wii. I just got Super Mario Bros, and Zelda. This is freaking hilarious. Has anyone else done this?

Why not just buy an original nintendo? I'm sure you could find one that still works for cheap.

I'm not a big fan of the Wii. It's a different type of gaming that I'm not interested in at all.

Because a Wii will last longer than a Nintendo, and you don't have to worry about blowing in these games..:D

Look again my friend, we have been playing it for a few weeks. You cant purchase it on line. You have to purchase the game and the wheels at your local store.

You can get it on the Wii?

Why not just buy an original nintendo? I'm sure you could find one that still works for cheap.

I'm not a big fan of the Wii. It's a different type of gaming that I'm not interested in at all.

Its hard to find an original nintendo that works half the time these days.

Its hard to find an original nintendo that works half the time these days.

I have an original nintendo that works great. I bought it at a flea market.

Can't beat it.

I got the nintendo for 15 dollars and bought around 20 games that cost between 2 and 4 dollars a piece.

They also make "new" old school nintendos now. It's a new system that will play original nintendo games. Same for super nintendo and sega genisis. I actually think they have a system now that will play all three types of games.

I was playing with my Wii and figured out how to connect to the internet. I went to Wii shopping, and you can buy original nintendo games on for the Wii. I just got Super Mario Bros, and Zelda. This is freaking hilarious. Has anyone else done this?

I tried to connect, but couldn't get a connection. Since then I haven't looked into trying again as we're in the middle of a move.

We have been playing Mario Kart on line. Tons of fun. Got a little car sick at first, but getting the hang of it.

I heard this game is very fun to play.