Carroll Co Coach?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the word on this job? I hear that recently retired Superintendent Yager was applying. Is this true?

I heard that there were 10-12 applicants but no names have been released. I do know that part of the hold-up is that there are no teaching jobs available so they are waiting to see what happens with that. I think the rest is speculation/rumor at this point.

I hope they do something soon so the guys can play and start working together this summer. They have some really talented players coming back this year and with a good coach they would have a promising season.

Isn't John Leeper the principal there now? He was a very good coach in Bullitt Co. before moving up into administration.

That is what I have heard too, too bad he picks the Coach instead of applying for the job. He is a great Principal though.

That is what I have heard too, too bad he picks the Coach instead of applying for the job. He is a great Principal though.

If there are no teaching positions available he may just need to put the whistle back on...

• 3 weeks later...
Heard his son was going to Gallatin next year.

That rumor is completely false. I have really good sources that say so. Will is a good kid and the sources say that Will is at Carroll County until he graduates. Nobody is sure where that rumor came from.

That rumor is completely false. I have really good sources that say so. Will is a good kid and the sources say that Will is at Carroll County until he graduates. Nobody is sure where that rumor came from.

I know where it came from, it is not true. I hope Yager is the Coach. They need to do something soon so that these boys can participate in summer ball. Seem to be dragging feet on announcing something and getting things going.

I have heard that many of the kids that previously quit are very interested in playing this year.! It would be great to have a full roster!