Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll Co Coach?

Featured Replies

Would this certain 9th Region coach be the current or former Ludlow coach?

 

Not who I had in Mind..:cool:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard his son was going to Gallatin next year.

 

You wish, slick willy is not going anywhere. I expect big year next year from him. Work ethic unmatched.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

If I can speak for Gator, I'm sure he isn't wishing!!!!!!

If I can speak for Gator, I'm sure he isn't wishing!!!!!!

 

 

I think any team would wish for a player like him, however he is a Panther.

 

We still have not heard anything on the new Coach yet.

I think any team would wish for a player like him, however he is a Panther.

 

We still have not heard anything on the new Coach yet.

 

I agree with you 100% on Will, a fine young man and player!

 

But, this thread is about the Carroll Co. coach, I too fear that the powers to be are waiting a bit too long, they need to make a decision soon, and Mr. Yager would be an excellent choice.

  • Author
I agree with you 100% on Will, a fine young man and player!

 

But, this thread is about the Carroll Co. coach, I too fear that the powers to be are waiting a bit too long, they need to make a decision soon, and Mr. Yager would be an excellent choice.

 

It's all but official. Yager is the coach.

 

And yes...many teams would benefit from a player such as Will Yager. Mine included.

With the talent returning any coach would thrive in the situation. If credentials for Yager are questioned, you have to look at the player his son is. He has molded Will into the talented young player he is. What if he got his hands on the already talented returning roster. Being a true fan I can't even begin to imagine all of the success the team could have, if they will (no pun intended) put in the effort that a new coach needs in his first year. I wouldn't look the program to be in a rebuilding phase no matter which name appears in the program come october. The only thing I look for is how the veteran lineup responds to the new coach. Knowing the character and the love of the game that lives in them there is no doubt in my mind that the brighter days are in the near future for the Panthers.

I heard from Randy Mefford at Carroll this morning. They have NOT hired anyone yet. Doesn't mean it's not in the works though. Summer ball is very important though. Should happen soon I hope.

Open gym Thursday and a parent meeting to talk about summer ball.

  • Author

Yager cannot be officially hired until he is retired, I believe. Otherwise there would be a problem with his retirement pay. It may not be official, but it is a done deal.

Yager cannot be officially hired until he is retired, I believe. Otherwise there would be a problem with his retirement pay. It may not be official, but it is a done deal.

 

Hopefully Carroll Co.'s done deals are a little better than UK's. :sssh:

Hopefully Carroll Co.'s done deals are a little better than UK's. :sssh:

 

Carroll County has done deals as well do they? Hopefully their done deals turn out better then a few of the done deals certain schools I'm aware of have had to suffer thru.:rolleyes::p

  • Author
Carroll County has done deals as well do they? Hopefully their done deals turn out better then a few of the done deals certain schools I'm aware of have had to suffer thru.:rolleyes::p

 

Hopefully Carroll Co.'s done deals are a little better than UK's. :sssh:

 

A little birdy told me, so it must be true! ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.