Pacman Jones Traded to Cowboys

They now have Pacman Jones, the worst person in the NFL at staying out of trouble, and T.O. the worst person in the NFL at keeping his mouth shut, on the same team. I will be so happy if this team falls apart.

Remind me again how T.O.'s mouth was last year. I am the king of loving team players but so far Dallas has showed that they can control some of the worst people in the NFL that are loose cannons.

I don't like PacMan Jones but he is an amazing athlete. I don't know if he will stay out of trouble or not. Nobody does:) I think getting him out of Tenn would be like getting CJ out of Cincy. It needs to be done but you have to be patient and get the best ROI you can get for a top talent in the league. Unfortunatly when you draft guys that don't get the team concept you usually pay a price. I just think Tenn would have gotten a much better deal. He could go to jail again during that time and the would have missed out on a 5th rounder... so what?

If Dallas keeps him out of trouble (that's a huge and not very likely if but worth a 5th round gamble for them to get over the top) then they are the favorite in the NFC IMO.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remind me again how T.O.'s mouth was last year. I am the king of loving team players but so far Dallas has showed that they can control some of the worst people in the NFL that are loose cannons.

I don't like PacMan Jones but he is an amazing athlete. I don't know if he will stay out of trouble or not. Nobody does:) I think getting him out of Tenn would be like getting CJ out of Cincy. It needs to be done but you have to be patient and get the best ROI you can get for a top talent in the league. Unfortunatly when you draft guys that don't get the team concept you usually pay a price. I just think Tenn would have gotten a much better deal. He could go to jail again during that time and the would have missed out on a 5th rounder... so what?

If Dallas keeps him out of trouble (that's a huge and not very likely if but worth a 5th round gamble for them to get over the top) then they are the favorite in the NFC IMO.

I don't remember T.O. whining too much last year, but we see how much that helped them. Helped them win the NFC East title, while the G-Men were busy winning the Super Bowl.

Pacman Jones isn't the player that gets them over the hump. Dallas is still a team that will choke in the playoffs.

Dallas is the favorite all of a sudden because of Pacman Jones? He hasn't been re-instated yet :lol:.

The Giants are still better than Dallas...with or without Pacman.

As a Cowboy's fan I think this was a move. Granted the guy is a career criminal but like someone else said a 5th round pick is well worth the risk knowing what he is capable of on the field. Dallas has been keeping their players in check pretty well lately so I have a feeling Jerry is going to lay down the law on Pacman, he's a pretty no-nonsense kinda guy.

As a Cowboy's fan I think this was a move. Granted the guy is a career criminal but like someone else said a 5th round pick is well worth the risk knowing what he is capable of on the field. Dallas has been keeping their players in check pretty well lately so I have a feeling Jerry is going to lay down the law on Pacman, he's a pretty no-nonsense kinda guy.
I meant to say 'great move'.:creepy:

I don't remember T.O. whining too much last year, but we see how much that helped them. Helped them win the NFC East title, while the G-Men were busy winning the Super Bowl.

Pacman Jones isn't the player that gets them over the hump. Dallas is still a team that will choke in the playoffs.

Dallas is the favorite all of a sudden because of Pacman Jones? He hasn't been re-instated yet :lol:.

The Giants are still better than Dallas...with or without Pacman.

We both know he is going to be reinstated. I still feel like the Giants will be a favorite to win the NFC but there are several teams that have an argument to be the best going into the year. "If" he stays out of trouble then Dallas is as talented as anybody in the NFC. I know you love the G-Men but you have to take off the Blue glasses and agree that they are VERY talented. Who knows who will win. I think they are without a doubt one of the best in the NFC. They were before they got him and if he produces then they just got A HECK of a lot better! I don't like him. He's a punk but there is no doubting the talent he brings to the table. He is a game changing corner/returner. Those guys are far and few between.

I understand the Titans cleaning their hands and saying good ridence. I just feel like they could have gotten more if they had been patient. There's a part of me that wonders if they realized this one could get like it was when McNair was locked out of the practice facility. That hasn't been to long ago.

We both know he is going to be reinstated. I still feel like the Giants will be a favorite to win the NFC but there are several teams that have an argument to be the best going into the year. "If" he stays out of trouble then Dallas is as talented as anybody in the NFC. I know you love the G-Men but you have to take off the Blue glasses and agree that they are VERY talented. Who knows who will win. I think they are without a doubt one of the best in the NFC. They were before they got him and if he produces then they just got A HECK of a lot better! I don't like him. He's a punk but there is no doubting the talent he brings to the table. He is a game changing corner/returner. Those guys are far and few between.

I understand the Titans cleaning their hands and saying good ridence. I just feel like they could have gotten more if they had been patient. There's a part of me that wonders if they realized this one could get like it was when McNair was locked out of the practice facility. That hasn't been to long ago.

Maybe you should take off the star shaped glasses and realize that there's a reason NO OTHER TEAM wanted Pacman Jones.

The Titans couldn't have gotten more, because there was no market for him. He's a punk loser who doesn't deserve to play football in the NFL. He should be permanently banned from the NFL. I hope he ruins that team.

The Cowboys have talent, but they also have a coach who can't win in the playoffs. Now that Parcells is gone, they won't draft as well either.

Even if the Cowboys managed to get out of the NFC and into the Super Bowl, I don't think they're good enough to beat the Pats or Colts. The Giants have the perfect formula for that, and that is pressuring the QB. The Cowboys aren't as good at pressuring the QB.

T.O. the worst person in the NFL at keeping his mouth shut, on the same team. I will be so happy if this team falls apart.

TO is a much better team player than Shockey or Tiki Barber. Those guys do run their mouths and ruin their team. TO is a model team mate in Big D.

Maybe you should take off the star shaped glasses and realize that there's a reason NO OTHER TEAM wanted Pacman Jones.

The Titans couldn't have gotten more, because there was no market for him. He's a punk loser who doesn't deserve to play football in the NFL. He should be permanently banned from the NFL. I hope he ruins that team.

The Cowboys have talent, but they also have a coach who can't win in the playoffs. Now that Parcells is gone, they won't draft as well either.

Even if the Cowboys managed to get out of the NFC and into the Super Bowl, I don't think they're good enough to beat the Pats or Colts. The Giants have the perfect formula for that, and that is pressuring the QB. The Cowboys aren't as good at pressuring the QB.

OK you are right the Cowboys were no good last year and getting a top 5 cover guy and returner isn't going to help them at all "if" he stays out of trouble. I've seen the light :rolleyes: News flash, getting pressure becomes a lot easier when you have a lockdown corner.

I don't like Pacman. He is a punk. I wish he was banned for life too. He isn't and to act like he's just an average joe on the football field is crazy. Once he is reinstated you can bet the farm that more teams would have been interested.

Like I said I can see why Tenn wanted him gone for sure but I don't think they got the most the could out of him. That was all I'm saying.

OK you are right the Cowboys were no good last year and getting a top 5 cover guy and returner isn't going to help them at all "if" he stays out of trouble. I've seen the light :rolleyes: News flash, getting pressure becomes a lot easier when you have a lockdown corner.

I don't like Pacman. He is a punk. I wish he was banned for life too. He isn't and to act like he's just an average joe on the football field is crazy. Once he is reinstated you can bet the farm that more teams would have been interested.

Like I said I can see why Tenn wanted him gone for sure but I don't think they got the most the could out of him. That was all I'm saying.

Nice job quoting me and then totally ignoring what I said. I never said they were "no good". I said they're a team that will just choke in the playoffs. They won a lot of meaningless games but when it counted, they couldn't even move the ball on a defense that was missing Sam Madison, Kevin Dockery etc. The Giants were playing with a STREET free agent in the defensive backfield.

I think Tennessee got more than enough out of him. I had heard they were considering releasing him, and I believe they would have eventually released him because I don't think anyone was showing interest other than Dallas. New England's name came up, but I think that was just Pacman's agent throwing names out there. They eventually made an announcement that they were not interested.

All I know is thoses Rototimes don't convince me on trade news.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3321650

^ According to this nothing was ever official and it still sounds like the Cowboys and Titans are at odds on what the Tians will recieve.

I'm not so sure ESPN should convince you on trade news either.

They have reported many things that have turned out to be completely false, because they jump the gun trying to be the first to report it.