Pacman Jones Traded to Cowboys

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dumb trade by the Titans IMO and huge win for the Cowboys. I don't care what he has done (I do personally but from a business standpoint I think it was dumb) the just got rid of one of the top 5 corners and top 3 returners in the league for a 5th round pick. He is a punk, he is not good for chemistry but I honestly feel like they could have gotten a much better deal once he is reinstated. If he flops big deal you lost a 5th round pick. If he stays out of trouble then Dallas might be the most talented team in the NFL! I don't blame Tenn at all for moving him but IMO they could have held out a little big and gotten much more in return.

Dumb trade by the Titans IMO and huge win for the Cowboys. I don't care what he has done (I do personally but from a business standpoint I think it was dumb) the just got rid of one of the top 5 corners and top 3 returners in the league for a 5th round pick. He is a punk, he is not good for chemistry but I honestly feel like they could have gotten a much better deal once he is reinstated. If he flops big deal you lost a 5th round pick. If he stays out of trouble then Dallas might be the most talented team in the NFL! I don't blame Tenn at all for moving him but IMO they could have held out a little big and gotten much more in return.

They now have Pacman Jones, the worst person in the NFL at staying out of trouble, and T.O. the worst person in the NFL at keeping his mouth shut, on the same team. I will be so happy if this team falls apart.

I agree 100%. First thought I had was "a 5th round pick?" wow.

I agree 100%. First thought I had was "a 5th round pick?" wow.

Yeah, dumb move for the Boys. The Titans get a useful player (if they draft well) and the Cowboys get a guy who will probably be in prison in less than a year. :lol:

Yeah, dumb move for the Boys. The Titans get a useful player (if they draft well) and the Cowboys get a guy who will probably be in prison in less than a year. :lol:

The Cowboys get a player that has already proven himself with the big boys. A 5th round pick is a small price to pay for the gamble.