Pryor goes to.....

pallex32

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all the hooplah and showboating you can have him. I for one will be very interested to see how this young man's athletic career unfolds.

Under the Lights, I'm sure many others will be watching to see how his career unfolds, including myself. As a Buckeye fan I am tickled to death to have him. He brings tremendous talent to the Buckeyes but like all Freshman will have to adjust to the college game.

If Pryor comes in with a Blue Collar attitude and works his tail off, the sky is the limit for him.

Under the Lights, I'm sure many others will be watching to see how his career unfolds, including myself. As a Buckeye fan I am tickled to death to have him. He brings tremendous talent to the Buckeyes but like all Freshman will have to adjust to the college game.

If Pryor comes in with a Blue Collar attitude and works his tail off, the sky is the limit for him.

:thumb: Ditto! I couldn't have said it better, great post.

Good post :thumb:

I'm anxious to see what happens next year with Boeckman. He has real good arm strength and he should be more confident this year.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpaGO BUCKS!!!!

Ohio State was in that Title game and for 3 of the last 6 years I believe. So, unless you are a fan of one of the teams they were playing I would venture to guess that you wish that your team could have been there had they been good enough......:sssh::D

I think it was proven the last two years. That OSU was not good enough to be in the title game, and that someone else who was actually better probably should have been.:sssh::D

I think it was proven the last two years. That OSU was not good enough to be in the title game, and that someone else who was actually better probably should have been.:sssh::D

"Someone Else" wasn't in the game, the Buckeyes were there and deserved to be there. No apology for beating the teams that you are supposed to beat. That "someone else" team didn't do that. End of story. :D

:confused: Yeah thats it. :sleep:

:confused:Uh... O.K............:lol::sleep:

Great job by Jim Tressell and the Buckeyes in winning over Terrell Pryor. The pressure to stay at home (Penn State) and to play in the Rich Rodriguez spread attack at Michigan was intense.

Pryor is very raw at quarterback, but has Vince Young-like ability! What a catch for the Buckeyes.