NCC 47 Holmes 46

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of ways to look at this one without having seen the game.

1. NCC is underrated.

2. Holmes is not the clear cut #1 as close games with CCH, HHS, and now NCC have shown.

3. High school boys are unpredictable.

4. The 9th is going to be fun.

Lots of ways to look at this one without having seen the game.

1. NCC is underrated.

2. Holmes is not the clear cut #1 as close games with CCH, HHS, and now NCC have shown.

4. The 9th is going to be fun.

1. NCC is slow.

2. Holmes is #1

4. The 9th is going to be fun to watch Holmes dominate!!! :thumb: :laugh:

Don't know why, but NCC always plays Holmes tough. Holmes has only beaten NCC once or twice in the past 4 or 5 years. NCC also played CCH tough, so I don't think this is that bad of a loss. As to the game I can't comment on it since I wasn't there.

Good win for the Breds, but an even better loss for the Dawgs. I still think Holmes is the favorite to win the 9th though. No team is going to run the table in nky and it's better to go ahead and deflate their heads now rather in the disrtrict or region tournament. If I'm Henley, after the game, I'm telling my players, "I told you so", but also to keep their heads up as this should motivate them even more as some of their weaknesses were obviously exposed, so it will give them a chance to get better. They haven't had to face the reality of loss much this year, so it will be a learning experience to not underestimate their opponent.

Good loss for the Bulldogs, watch out the rest of the way. Henley run'em!!!

:flame: :walk: :flame: :walk: :flame: :walk: :flame:

I don't know if you can have a good loss, but if you can this is it.The defense was still good for Holmes. I think Henley will be able to get the dogs focused before tournament play.