UK v. Miami (OH) 9/27/08

letabrotherspeak

Word is leaking that the Red Hawks will replace Temple for next season.

Evidently, Michigan is backing out of the game with the Red Hawks on the same date, so it works out.

Nice save scheduling wise.

Word on the UK/Miami game was leaking out on BGP about two months ago...

Did anyone else hear that UK would pick up Miami (OH) instead of Temple next year?

I thought the M.A.C. was the one that the Big 10 beats up on? Now why would a team from the all-powerful S.E.C. step down so far to play a team from the M.A.C. The Big 10 get grief for doing this. I can only imagine the grief to come to the S.E.C. for this.

:confused:

I thought the M.A.C. was the one that the Big 10 beats up on? Now why would a team from the all-powerful S.E.C. step down so far to play a team from the M.A.C. The Big 10 get grief for doing this. I can only imagine the grief to come to the S.E.C. for this.

The Big 10 beats up on the smaller conferences, and then goes into play into their weak major conference. While the SEC also plays weak smaller conference teams in non conference, they make up for it in the tough SEC play. That is the difference. Once the Big 10 starts to improve again as a major conference from where they are right now, then you wont hear this talk so much.

I love it! The last 3 games against the MAC UK is 2-1 (the loss to my boys to the left), Kent doesn't fumble inside the 20 4 times last year, it is 1-2. Miami OH should be much improved next year.

Wow a powerful S.E.C. school gets beat by a M.A.C. school and then lucks out to win in another game against a school from that same conf.

I am at a lost for words.

GO BOBCATS.

Seriously?

Miami of Ohio isn't too far from Lexington. I'm sure there are quite a few Kentucky fans who are also RedHawk fans. I know I'm one, as I used to listen to the late Terry Hoeppner on Trumpy & the 2 Angry guys regularly.

If this game is truly going to be at Paul Brown Stadium, I love the idea. I just wish it would be Cincinnati instead of the Redhawks. No offense to Miami, but UC is on a different level (nationally) than Miami.