Duke 89 UNC 78

GRC4LIFE

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsung hero of the night..... Lance Thomas. Everybody says Duke has no inside game but he came to play tonight. I know he had 10 points, several blocks , and not sure about rebounds. All around great game and imo was a big key.

To my GREAT FRIEND TD....SCOREBOARD....

to everyone else....Duke still has so much work to do....they really aren't close to being the 2nd best team in the nation.....too much work to do, and likely not enough time to become great.

I don't keep up with rankings like I used to but I was stunned to hear that Duke was #2.

to everyone else....Duke still has so much work to do....they really aren't close to being the 2nd best team in the nation.....too much work to do, and likely not enough time to become great.

They looked good tonight, but I agree, theres no way they are the 2nd best team in the country. They are very dangerous though ,because of the way they can shoot the ball. I love their style of offense this year. Singler is a matchup nightmare!

They might not be # 2 in the nation but can beat any team on any given night if they shoot like they did tonight.

Duke has a nice team. Congrats to them on a huge win.

They are a lot better than I thought they would be this year.

I honestly though UNC would win this one by 8-12 points. I was looking for Hansbrough to have his way inside. How many did he end up with ?

Duke has a nice team. Congrats to them on a huge win.

They are a lot better than I thought they would be this year.

I honestly though UNC would win this one by 8-12 points. I was looking for Hansbrough to have his way inside. How many did he end up with ?

I'm thinking 28 and 17 is what I heard but I could be wrong.. It's something around that.

The biggest key in this game was not having Lawson. With him its a totally different game and i dont think Paulus gets off the way he did. However he didnt play and Paulus broke out. Hansbrough was a monster inside. Ellington couldnt put it in the ocean. However the season finale will be a CRAZY one!! UNC has to move on now and not let this effect them in their next game.