Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 89 UNC 78

Featured Replies

Final. :dancingpa

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paulus was unreal tonight...

The best thing about this game was that it was great to see Dick Vitale back. :thumb:

  • Author

Unsung hero of the night..... Lance Thomas. Everybody says Duke has no inside game but he came to play tonight. I know he had 10 points, several blocks , and not sure about rebounds. All around great game and imo was a big key.

To my GREAT FRIEND TD....SCOREBOARD....

 

 

to everyone else....Duke still has so much work to do....they really aren't close to being the 2nd best team in the nation.....too much work to do, and likely not enough time to become great.

Hansborough was nuts, Ellington could not hit a shot. UNC had their 3rd string PG starting (no Lawson or Frasor)

To my GREAT FRIEND TD....SCOREBOARD....

 

 

to everyone else....Duke still has so much work to do....they really aren't close to being the 2nd best team in the nation.....too much work to do, and likely not enough time to become great.

 

I don't keep up with rankings like I used to but I was stunned to hear that Duke was #2.

To my GREAT FRIEND TD....SCOREBOARD....

 

 

to everyone else....Duke still has so much work to do....they really aren't close to being the 2nd best team in the nation.....too much work to do, and likely not enough time to become great.

 

They looked good tonight, but I agree, theres no way they are the 2nd best team in the country. They are very dangerous though ,because of the way they can shoot the ball. I love their style of offense this year. Singler is a matchup nightmare!

  • Author
To my GREAT FRIEND TD....SCOREBOARD....

 

 

to everyone else....Duke still has so much work to do....they really aren't close to being the 2nd best team in the nation.....too much work to do, and likely not enough time to become great.

 

They might not be # 2 in the nation but can beat any team on any given night if they shoot like they did tonight.

Duke was very impressive and played better, more active defense than UNC.

 

But not having Lawson really hurt UNC. I don't believe Duke can matchup with him.

Good game. Paulus was great tonight.

Duke has a nice team. Congrats to them on a huge win.

They are a lot better than I thought they would be this year.

 

I honestly though UNC would win this one by 8-12 points. I was looking for Hansbrough to have his way inside. How many did he end up with ?

  • Author
Duke has a nice team. Congrats to them on a huge win.

They are a lot better than I thought they would be this year.

 

I honestly though UNC would win this one by 8-12 points. I was looking for Hansbrough to have his way inside. How many did he end up with ?

 

I'm thinking 28 and 17 is what I heard but I could be wrong.. It's something around that.

The biggest key in this game was not having Lawson. With him its a totally different game and i dont think Paulus gets off the way he did. However he didnt play and Paulus broke out. Hansbrough was a monster inside. Ellington couldnt put it in the ocean. However the season finale will be a CRAZY one!! UNC has to move on now and not let this effect them in their next game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.