Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 89 UNC 78

Featured Replies

Would have been a different outcome with Lawson.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would have been a different outcome with Lawson.

 

I agree only if Lawson is healthy.

 

QT drives me nuts... I am glad Roy is bringing in PGs each of the next 3 years...

I agree only if Lawson is healthy.

 

QT drives me nuts... I am glad Roy is bringing in PGs each of the next 3 years...

 

:thumb: He drives me nuts too.

Would have been a different outcome with Lawson.

 

I will only say this, maybe. UNC has some glaring weaknesses on defense, their spacing is horrible, they give up many open looks from the perimeter, and seem to be "chasing" the ball alot. IFF a team like Duke is hot, they are going to struggle, with or without Lawson being healthy.

I will only say this, maybe. UNC has some glaring weaknesses on defense, their spacing is horrible, they give up many open looks from the perimeter, and seem to be "chasing" the ball alot. IFF a team like Duke is hot, they are going to struggle, with or without Lawson being healthy.

 

Duke shoots like that, they'll beat a lot of people...

I will only say this, maybe. UNC has some glaring weaknesses on defense, their spacing is horrible, they give up many open looks from the perimeter, and seem to be "chasing" the ball alot. IFF a team like Duke is hot, they are going to struggle, with or without Lawson being healthy.

 

I agree. I only watched the 2nd half, but several times Duke penetrated and I was like, where is the help defense? Its a problem for UNC. Obviously Coach Williams is a great coach, so I would think he will work to fix that.

 

The biggest thing with Lawson is he is the type of player that has given Duke fits, really since Duhon graduated. They have problems with really quick guards.

Picked the Tarheels. Duke beat them at their own game. UNC did miss Lawson, so the tables could be turned March 8.

 

I am sorry. It is Sunday March 9th that they meet again.

  • Author

With or without Lawson playing...A 11 point win at Chapel hill is VERY impressive.

The biggest thing with Lawson is he is the type of player that has given Duke fits, really since Duhon graduated. They have problems with really quick guards.

 

..and this is why I love Derek Smith.

I am sorry. It is Sunday March 9th that they meet again.

 

errr....or Saturday March 8th, at 9:00 pm with GAMEDAY being there... :D

  • Author
..and this is why I love Derek Smith.

 

You mean Nolan and not his dad? :D

You mean Nolan and not his dad? :D

 

Yes, I apoligize for my error, but stand by my original statement as well.

  • Author
Yes, I apoligize for my error, but stand by my original statement as well.

 

Agreed... I loved the fact that we got Nolan. Saw him play while he was in high school and thought the same thing you did. He's exactly what we needed to help in the pg position against quicker teams.

To my GREAT FRIEND TD....SCOREBOARD....

 

 

to everyone else....Duke still has so much work to do....they really aren't close to being the 2nd best team in the nation.....too much work to do, and likely not enough time to become great.

 

They just beat UNC at home by 11, and they only have one loss, which was to a ranked team. What does Duke need to do to prove to you that they are #2? I think they could be #1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.