Can UK make it two years in row vs. UL

beleiveinblue54

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UK defense will pin the Cards back and the offense will run wild on them.

With what weapons on offense? UK's running game is stout, other than that, nothing impressive at all. Where do you think UK will get the most offensive production against UL?

This is rich.

How much were the Louisville fans ridden out about the off season predictions that we made last year.

Kentucky was a blown coverage away from losing to Louisville again last year and yet now based on 1 win they are head and shoulders above Louisville. Please remember this thread the next time you want to give Louisville fans grief for overblown expectations.

This is rich.

How much were the Louisville fans ridden out about the off season predictions that we made last year.

Kentucky was a blown coverage away from losing to Louisville again last year and yet now based on 1 win they are head and shoulders above Louisville. Please remember this thread the next time you want to give Louisville fans grief for overblown expectations.

:lol: How quickly they forget. They say how bad UL was all last season, yet as you said, it took them a blown coverage in the last minute of the game to pull off the win. Seems to me you wouldn't gloat too much about barely beating such a terrible team.

:lol: How quickly they forget. They say how bad UL was all last season, yet as you said, it took them a blown coverage in the last minute of the game to pull off the win. Seems to me you wouldn't gloat too much about barely beating such a terrible team.

We gloat because of how we heard about the future national champion Cardinals all summer and they couldn't even manage a bowl. Also, what kind of defense is... "Well if we didn't blow that coverage, you wouldn't have won". Now that is rich.

We gloat because of how we heard about the future national champion Cardinals all summer and they couldn't even manage a bowl. Also, what kind of defense is... "Well if we didn't blow that coverage, you wouldn't have won". Now that is rich.

So it's fair to say that if UL wins this September, anything we throw back at the UK fans for their premature predictions is deserved, correct?

As for your question...UK fans love to tell us how terrible we were last year, but those circumstances are what it took to beat UL. You really want to hang your hat on a last-minute victory over a 6-6 UL?

It's no worse then the "we're on probation" excuses that we were hearing while beating UK all those years.

We're on probation is not a legitment excuse ? I've seen very few we're going to blow them out of the water predictions, mostly UK fans saying we like our chances. Don't see anything about next established national power or we're going to beat you worse than the year before which is all we heard last year from UL fans. Again I will ask how many coaches has UL replaced this year? Last years excuse was we're in transition and you basically had a new head coach. The defensive co-ordiantor who most UL fans liked and UK fans wished we had hired all of a sudden became a terrible coach. So to me it looks like UL at least defensively is starting all over again and that makes me like our chances.