What I have learned from BGP!

TonyDanza

I have also learned....

The P&R forum should have an "ENTER at your own Risk" sign on it!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The following will be added to the P&R frontpage:

18+

WARNING POLITICAL SITE!

This website is intended for persons 18 years of age and older. Please DO NOT ENTER if you are under the age of 18. This website contains material with visual images, video, audio, text descriptions and consenting adults engaging in acts of a political-religous nature. If it is illegal for you to view and maintain political material, please EXIT now.

By moving forward and confirming you are 18 years and older, you are choosing to be exposed to religous and politically explicit material. The onus is on you to abide by all lawful regulations regarding political material and your proactive choice takes all responsibility of any personal repercussions from all exposure to this web site and community standards. The originators of this website and service providers will not be held liable for your choice to move forward.

This website is not intended to be shared with persons under the age of 18 and strictly intended to be used in one's own privacy for personal use.

By clicking ENTER, you understand the above waiver and standards. If you do not understand the above statement, you must EXIT

OVER 18 ENTER HERE

UNDER 18 EXIT HEREE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I've learned from BG....

Don't ever go to BF's house dressed like a squirrel.:p

Don't ever go into P&R - cause I just get confused.:confused:

Don't ever say anything about "Boyle Co" football - even if you know for a fact what you are saying is true - cause there is always someone "out there" just waiting to rip your head off.:lol:

Don't ever let your husband, BF and RTS get together cause - will just cause.:irked::D

Don't ever do this...cause it drives BF crazy.:jump:

AND...................................................................... Don't ever forget the wonderful people that are on this site!!!!!!!!:thumb:

What I've learned from BG....

Don't ever go to BF's house dressed like a squirrel.:p

Don't ever go into P&R - cause I just get confused.:confused:

Don't ever say anything about "Boyle Co" football - even if you know for a fact what you are saying is true - cause there is always someone "out there" just waiting to rip your head off.:lol:

Don't ever let your husband, BF and RTS get together cause - will just cause.:irked::D

Don't ever do this...cause it drives BF crazy.:jump:

AND...................................................................... Don't ever forget the wonderful people that are on this site!!!!!!!!:thumb:

So the annual BGP Squirrel Party won't be at BF's house?:sssh: