Line on UK game tommorow.

bigblueinsanity

You will never hear me "trash" my own team--and yes they are my team. I am a proud alumna of UK and I bleed as blue as anyone. That being said, it will take this UK team playing out of their heads, coupled with no foul trouble, and UNC playing half asleep for Kentucky to win. That is not trashing, that is being realistic. Kentucky is simply out-manned at every position. I also remember when UNC stunk it up, it happens to pretty much everybody, this is just our turn.

That is probably what the line up opened at and I would have bet my house on it if I would have got UNC -3.5. It's not about trashing my favorite team or believing in Blue. It's the reality of the matter that UNC is the fair superior team.

:thumb:

Im with you, if the line was 3.5 I would have ALOT riding on the game today. I dont think the line EVER opened at 3.5 though. I have looked and looked and Im pretty sure it opened at 6.5 or 7.

You will never hear me "trash" my own team--and yes they are my team. I am a proud alumna of UK and I bleed as blue as anyone. That being said, it will take this UK team playing out of their heads, coupled with no foul trouble, and UNC playing half asleep for Kentucky to win. That is not trashing, that is being realistic. Kentucky is simply out-manned at every position. I also remember when UNC stunk it up, it happens to pretty much everybody, this is just our turn.

Exactly my feelings TTL...:thumb:

I am not an Alumni of UK, but I agree with everything else you say in this post.