Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Line on UK game tommorow.

Featured Replies

You have to have faith....

 

 

 

I'm sorry, but I just can't see the Cats staying within 4 points of UNC tomorrow.

Oh the irony.

 

I'll still tell you that Sheray was not a high division I player.

The line on this game is 7 - 7 1/2 on every site I've seen. The consensus pick is UNC by 69.79%.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see the Cats staying within 4 points of UNC tomorrow.

I'd have to agree with you. Hope I'm wrong though. Kentucky will be fine later on in the season with Meeks back & everyone getting some experience & chemistry.

You will never hear me "trash" my own team--and yes they are my team. I am a proud alumna of UK and I bleed as blue as anyone. That being said, it will take this UK team playing out of their heads, coupled with no foul trouble, and UNC playing half asleep for Kentucky to win. That is not trashing, that is being realistic. Kentucky is simply out-manned at every position. I also remember when UNC stunk it up, it happens to pretty much everybody, this is just our turn.

That is probably what the line up opened at and I would have bet my house on it if I would have got UNC -3.5. It's not about trashing my favorite team or believing in Blue. It's the reality of the matter that UNC is the fair superior team.

That is probably what the line up opened at and I would have bet my house on it if I would have got UNC -3.5. It's not about trashing my favorite team or believing in Blue. It's the reality of the matter that UNC is the fair superior team.

 

:thumb:

 

Im with you, if the line was 3.5 I would have ALOT riding on the game today. I dont think the line EVER opened at 3.5 though. I have looked and looked and Im pretty sure it opened at 6.5 or 7.

You will never hear me "trash" my own team--and yes they are my team. I am a proud alumna of UK and I bleed as blue as anyone. That being said, it will take this UK team playing out of their heads, coupled with no foul trouble, and UNC playing half asleep for Kentucky to win. That is not trashing, that is being realistic. Kentucky is simply out-manned at every position. I also remember when UNC stunk it up, it happens to pretty much everybody, this is just our turn.

 

Exactly my feelings TTL...:thumb:

I am not an Alumni of UK, but I agree with everything else you say in this post.

Well I got UK + 8.5. Looks like I m in the minority on this....

 

I am now seeing UK +8 1/2 (-115)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.