Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Line on UK game tommorow.

Featured Replies

Anyone wanna take a guess???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UNC by 3.5

 

 

I hope the Cats can keep it that close.

You've got to be kidding. That can't possibly be the line. If it is, and I was a betting man I certainly would be a rich man come tomorrow evening.

  • Author
I think the decimal point is in the wrong place.:D

 

:lol::lol:

 

 

Come on guys have faith..It's RUPP ARENA!!!:ylsuper:

I'm so sick of hearing the so called Cat's fans trash their own team. I think Dick Vitale hit the nail right square on the head.

Forget about being shocked about the line, I am kind of suprised that the game will be on ESPN 2 instead of the usuall CBS, or at least ESPN. I realize it is Championship Saturday in college football tomorrow but UNC @ UK on ESPN2?

I'm a Virginia fan and don't really care what the Cats do win or lose.

 

I watch them and pull for them since I live here in Maysville. I didn't take a side on the Tubby issue and just wish both programs the best.

 

With that said, this Kentucky team has looked goodness awful most of the time in these first few games. I really would love to see them come out and show the nation that Garden Ridge was a fluke and this team is here to have a great season. I just don't think they have good enough guard play, the inside presence or the horses to keep up with a team like Carolina.

I'm so sick of hearing the so called Cat's fans trash their own team. I think Dick Vitale hit the nail right square on the head.

 

 

Who is trashing UK?

:lol::lol:

 

 

Come on guys have faith..It's RUPP ARENA!!!:ylsuper:

 

Rupp has lost it's luster.

I'm so sick of hearing the so called Cat's fans trash their own team. I think Dick Vitale hit the nail right square on the head.

 

 

 

Oh the irony.

 

 

 

Sheray Thomas is an absolute pathetic excuse for a University of Kentucky basketball player. I have heard that he's a "role player" and that he "does the little things that average fans don't see" and on and on. That is just not true. He does nothing. I don't even want to hear any arguments because I just don't think they're valid.

 

 

 

 

Nice blown layup and tip in Sheray. He absolutely sucks.

I'm a little surprised with this. It makes me feel a little better about the game though. These guys that set the lines are very good at what they do and most times are real close to the line they set. Maybe tomorrow won't be so bad.

You've got to be kidding. That can't possibly be the line. If it is, and I was a betting man I certainly would be a rich man come tomorrow evening.

 

So you would take UK and the points......

:dancingpa

So you would take UK and the points......

:dancingpa

 

 

 

Nope.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.