Beechwood 48 Bellevue 14

Birdsfan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game for 1 1/2 quarters as Bellevue led 8-7 at the end of the first period.

As has been the case all year Bellevue turnovers lead to 21 straight points for Beechwood in the last 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter.

Both teams played JV players the entire 4th quarter.

Very methodical game for Beechwood although getting three drives inside the Bellevue 30 via turnovers makes for easy points.

Bellevue played much better than they have the last 2 weeks particularly on D with hitting and tackling.

IF Bellevue would stop the turnovers (case in point 14-8 Beechwood with 9 minutes to go in the half......Bellevue gets a great kick off return and boom commits a turnover then commits two more in the next two possessions) they could at least keeps things interesting.

Elliott great game...what a QB!!!!!!!

Great game Beechwood. Beechwood came out the first series and just dominated from the get go. Teiple had another star permformance. Nice to see Elliott throw some TD's again. Beechwood is just the better team without question. Bellevue had one good drive in the first half to score after Elliott threw an interception. Bellevue scored again in the second half against the second team. The 1st team vs. 1st team score was 41- 8. Beechwood's O-Line just dominant throughout. Great pass protection and holes a truck could drive through. Great game to both teams!!! Bellevue never quit. CONGRATS TO BEECHWOOD for WINNING the DISTRICT UNDEFEATED!!!!!!! Next game up, NEWCATH, you can smell the pure hatred!!!

Dominated from the get go? That is a little strong. Beechwood led 14 - 8 with around 9 minutes to go in the half. Bellevue moved the ball decently throughout the first half. The turnovers that Bellevue commits (which they have done all year) is what keeps them from being able to compete against above average to great teams. Beechwood is by far the most dominate A school .

Great game Beechwood. Beechwood came out the first series and just dominated from the get go. Teiple had another star permformance. Nice to see Elliott throw some TD's again. Beechwood is just the better team without question. Bellevue had one good drive in the first half to score after Elliott threw an interception. Bellevue scored again in the second half against the second team. The 1st team vs. 1st team score was 41- 8. Beechwood's O-Line just dominant throughout. Great pass protection and holes a truck could drive through. Great game to both teams!!! Bellevue never quit. CONGRATS TO BEECHWOOD for WINNING the DISTRICT UNDEFEATED!!!!!!! Next game up, NEWCATH, you can smell the pure hatred!!!

Beechwood did not dominate at all this game, if you throw away four plays in that first half Beechwood is only up one touchdown. I mean don't get me wrong they are good, but if Bellevue is overrated at all Beechwood joins that club also. Bellevue's D did a good job for the most part and offense moved the ball except for the turnovers. As for Bellevue, Dayton, or even Ludlow with Rouse back all three schools have a shot..Other than that good luck to all the nky teams in the playoffs...

Beechwood did not dominate at all this game, if you throw away four plays in that first half Beechwood is only up one touchdown. I mean don't get me wrong they are good, but if Bellevue is overrated at all Beechwood joins that club also. Bellevue's D did a good job for the most part and offense moved the ball except for the turnovers. As for Bellevue, Dayton, or even Ludlow with Rouse back all three schools have a shot..Other than that good luck to all the nky teams in the playoffs...

I admire your loyality. Even if you throw out the mistakes(turnovers) Beechwood still wins easy, IMO.

This was a good game by all the Tigers involved. Bellevue did a great job to show that they are capable of hanging in with the Beechies (minus the excessive turnovers). It was great to see the Tigers play hard and to see them never give up, this is a credit to the Bellevue kids and the kind of program Eckstein is running down there.

It ddi just come down to the fact that Beechwood is a little too much for the Black and Gold's last night. That Teipel kid is a great player. Is he getting looked at? Elliot is a great QB as well. I even heard Coach Rash say as he was leaving the game "I thought we would be able to roll these guys, but they definitely earned our respect".

Again good game by all and good luck to all as their seasons continue.

Did you happen to notice several of the linemen throwing up on the sideline during halftime? Beechwood played the game without several of their starting linemen. One didn't play at all and others had to come out because they were too sick to play. Did you every think that maybe great teams create turnovers and that is part of the reason they are great? Don't get me wrong, I thought Bellevue played a pretty good game but even at less than full strength Beechwood was the far superior team.