Beechwood 48 Bellevue 14

Birdsfan

ONce again some Beechwood fans cant accept anything but domination and wont give the Black and Gold Tigers some respect. I applaude the Beechie fans who actually say nice things about the hospitality and the "never quit" attitude of the Bellevue folks and players.

Nobody said that Beechwood was not the better team on here. Simply stated turnovers are as much the person turning it over as they are the defense creating them.

Congrats to both teams for competing.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discuss the game between Beechwood and Bellevue. All of you can pm each other, with the personal comments. Members and guest enjoy/read BGP and the game threads, for the game and not some of the snide comments.

Enough and get back on the path.

Grizzly....what if you allow Beechwood to throw out 4 plays that did not go their way? What would the score have been then?

This game would have been much closer than 48 to 14. I think that when Bellevue committed the fumble it was all down hill from there. If that fumble doesn't occur, I believe the game stays close. Im not saying Bellevue would have won but it would have been a close game. Overall, great game by both Tigers. I hope to see another rematch in the playoffs:ylsuper:

The game would have never stayed close, Beechwood is best in the 4th quarter. Thats when their size and conditioning really becomes apparent. Bellevue played with great heart and never gave up. Are they returning many players next year?

This game was much closer than most people expected.. All I'm trying to say is that Beechwood is not the powerhouse that all Beechwood fans think they are. Bellevue is winning at the end of the first quarter and would remain a nail biter if not for the turnovers. Bellevue has always been and will always be one of the best conditioned teams around and everyone knows that.. So great game from BOTH the tiger teams and good luck the rest of the season to both teams.

ONce again some Beechwood fans cant accept anything but domination and wont give the Black and Gold Tigers some respect. I applaude the Beechie fans who actually say nice things about the hospitality and the "never quit" attitude of the Bellevue folks and players.

Nobody said that Beechwood was not the better team on here. Simply stated turnovers are as much the person turning it over as they are the defense creating them.

Congrats to both teams for competing.

Funny thing is when I said that same thing in the Ludlow vs. Bellevue thread, some of the Bellevue faithful jump all over me for saying such a thing about turnovers. Yet now I for two straight games vs Dayton and Beechwood now, I hear some of the same Bellevue people who jumped all over me for saying that, use the same excuse. So I just thought that was funny. However I glad to see that some of the Bellevue faithful must see what I was talking about then, since they been using the same excuse...:thumb:

This was a good game by all the Tigers involved. Bellevue did a great job to show that they are capable of hanging in with the Beechies (minus the excessive turnovers). It was great to see the Tigers play hard and to see them never give up, this is a credit to the Bellevue kids and the kind of program Eckstein is running down there.

It ddi just come down to the fact that Beechwood is a little too much for the Black and Gold's last night. That Teipel kid is a great player. Is he getting looked at? Elliot is a great QB as well. I even heard Coach Rash say as he was leaving the game "I thought we would be able to roll these guys, but they definitely earned our respect".

Again good game by all and good luck to all as their seasons continue.

Well I really dont want to start anything with you again here. However I just find it funny some of your post. Because I know you would jump all over me for saying that it was a good game by both teams if Ludlow was in the game and the score was 48 to 14...With that said I do agree good game from both sides, I mean Bellevue played hard and left it out on that field. They just simply aren't as good as Beechwood. None of our 3 little river schools are THIS YEAR...

This game was much closer than most people expected.. All I'm trying to say is that Beechwood is not the powerhouse that all Beechwood fans think they are. Bellevue is winning at the end of the first quarter and would remain a nail biter if not for the turnovers. Bellevue has always been and will always be one of the best conditioned teams around and everyone knows that.. So great game from BOTH the tiger teams and good luck the rest of the season to both teams.

48-14 close game!?!

Yeah, but it wont be the same. In past years, that game was the ultimate dog fight over class A bragging rights. Only pride at stake now.

But it could be better football. Previously there was a pretty good chance they would have to play again in the playoffs, so you had that how much do we show question. Now they can just line up and play with no worries about the rematch.

But it could be better football. Previously there was a pretty good chance they would have to play again in the playoffs, so you had that how much do we show question. Now they can just line up and play with no worries about the rematch.
:thumb:

:fight:

Listen, I know you are sticking up for your team, but I think you think that they are better than what they really are. Yes Bellevue had one good drive, but that is it. And you want to talk about conditioning, I will bet money that Beechwood is the best conditioned team in Class A, if not the entire state. I saw what workout programs those boys went through this off season and I will tell you what, I felt sick just watching them. And this one could have been a nail biter? Beechwood's defense caused turnovers (which is the mark of a good defense) and put this one away. Saying "if not for the turnovers we would have won," is like saying if we scored more touchdowns we would have won. :argue::argue: