Big Blue Madness

youknowme

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am here trying to get tickets but once I go through looking for them it tells me there are none available...

There were no tickets available that matched your request

There are several things you can try:

Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.

If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".

If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.

If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.

That sucks... Guess I'll be watching on TV.

I got the same thing over and over starting at 7:00. Tried again just before 9:00 and was able to get tickets. Just lucky I guess. I'm in the upper level but right on midcourt.

I got the same thing over and over starting at 7:00. Tried again just before 9:00 and was able to get tickets. Just lucky I guess. I'm in the upper level but right on midcourt.

What row? It gave me the option to get some right around midcourt, but some were in row V and the others were row Y.

I done the same thing except i never could get tickmaster to ull back up after it went down so i am ticketless..:cry::cry:

Does anyone know what time the parking lot just across from Rupp will open on the 12th? Also,will they allow tailgating? I know they do for football, but not sure about basketball. Thanks.

All of my "tailgating" is usually done in the Hyatt! :thumb:

What row? It gave me the option to get some right around midcourt, but some were in row V and the others were row Y.

Mine are in row "Y". Way up but they are in Section 231 which is right at midcourt. I'd rather be lower but right on midcourt is pretty cool. I just feel lucky to get a ticket. Now I have to hold a family and friend lottery to see who gets the other tickets.

Mine are in row "Y". Way up but they are in Section 231 which is right at midcourt. I'd rather be lower but right on midcourt is pretty cool. I just feel lucky to get a ticket. Now I have to hold a family and friend lottery to see who gets the other tickets.

I like my seats pretty good... It's in the corner but from the angle I saw online they can see everything very good. I'm content. :D

I'm over in 228 so we might see you!