Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic at Scott Co.

Who will win this game? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Scott County
      37%
    • Lexington Catholic
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't see anyone coming to Scott Co and betting them by you prediction of 35pts. I would be shocked. Remember everyone said SC didn't have chance against Boone. I'll be the first one making you crow for dinner after the game

Both teams had impressive opening night wins...This game should be one of the best in the state this week...I think Scott Co pulls it off in a high scoring affair...

I believe Lex. Catholic wants bragging rights. Home or not I believe they will beat them.

 

Lex. Catholic-42

Scott Co.-28

I believe it will be a toss - up .

This should be an outstanding ballgame with a close final score. Give the advantage to Lexington Catholic by 7, due to slightly better offensive firepower. The loss of Shane Isreal to injury will prevent the Knights from winning by a more comfortable margin. :cool:

Agreed. The LexCath offense really sputtered after Israel left. The LexCath passing game is still shaky. Scott County always has athletes and is tough at home. SC by less than a Td,

Not sure you could say sputtered. He left in the 2nd quarter, they had 40ish points, they ended with 60+ and their starters didn't play/ score in the 4th. Both Scott Co and Lex Cath are quality teams and this game should be a gr8 one.

I am at a loss that Lexington Catholic so dominated a team from Illinois with a bigtime Division I recruit (that means they can run) and a team that won the passing camp at Notre Dame this summer (that means they can throw). I can't figure out what happened for this team to get their clocks cleaned by Catholic.

 

Nonetheless, throwing the game out and assuming Shane Isreal will not play, I will take Scott County at home in a barn burner.

 

Note: I would guess these teams would score 100 between them, but with Isreal out and Catholic having a young quarterback going on the road for the first time, maybe it will be lower scoring, although Scott County has stopped anyone in the last few years.

Not sure you could say sputtered. He left in the 2nd quarter, they had 40ish points, they ended with 60+ and their starters didn't play/ score in the 4th. Both Scott Co and Lex Cath are quality teams and this game should be a gr8 one.
Welcome to BGP Family 4 Ever and be sure to visit the New Member forum....thumb[1].gif

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/forumd...aysprune=&f=34

 

Read the "Everything a Rookie" thread and it will answer, any questions.

I am at a loss that Lexington Catholic so dominated a team from Illinois with a bigtime Division I recruit (that means they can run) and a team that won the passing camp at Notre Dame this summer (that means they can throw). I can't figure out what happened for this team to get their clocks cleaned by Catholic.

 

The LexCath defense is much improved from last year especially along the line. They took away the inside game and the Althoff back wasn't quick enough to get outside. The LexCath pass defense really misses Ben Revere but covered it by rushing the Althoff Qb on every down.

 

I expect SC will put running pressure on the corners offensively and pick up the pass rush better then Althoff did.

With the best back in the state out with an injury, I think Scott Co. wins.

 

SC 20

LC 14

Lexington Catholic 35-24.

Scott Co.-28 Lex. Cath-21

This should be an outstanding ballgame with a close final score. Give the advantage to Lexington Catholic by 7, due to slightly better offensive firepower. The loss of Shane Isreal to injury will prevent the Knights from winning by a more comfortable margin. :cool:
I agree Ox. LCath by 11.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.