Who comes up with some of these Trick Plays?

Rebel

This one is pretty good.

I'm OK with trick plays at the high school level and above because the boys are old enough to know better. However, at this age (6 , 8, 10) its 100% bush league.

This is nothing more than some head coach trying to relive the glory days by tricking little kids who are just hoping they line up correctly and their jersey isn't backwards.

100% unadulterated BUSH LEAGUE!

I'm OK with trick plays at the high school level and above because the boys are old enough to know better. However, at this age (6 , 8, 10) its 100% bush league.

This is nothing more than some head coach trying to relive the glory days by tricking little kids who are just hoping they line up correctly and their jersey isn't backwards.

:thumb:

I agree that it is bush league, but as a learning lesson the boys on defense will be the ones who really will know better in high school and above.

Won't be fooled again!

Agreed...:thumb: :thumb:

The play that Rebel shows is also ILLEGAL. That is, notice the snap is not a direct backward motion where the ball leaves the snappers hands. He picks the ball up, comes up himself, and hands the ball to the back. That's a snap infraction and the play should have never been allowed to go from there. It's a dead ball foul.

Also, if the play does go off, communicating with the sideline in a non-football manner (i.e. something to do with equipment, bad ball, where's the tee, etc) are all illegal plays and carry 15 yard penalties. That could not have happened in this case because the play should have been blown dead from the start.

Very poor officiating.

The play that Rebel shows is also ILLEGAL. That is, notice the snap is not a direct backward motion where the ball leaves the snappers hands. He picks the ball up, comes up himself, and hands the ball to the back. That's a snap infraction and the play should have never been allowed to go from there. It's a dead ball foul.

Also, if the play does go off, communicating with the sideline in a non-football manner (i.e. something to do with equipment, bad ball, where's the tee, etc) are all illegal plays and carry 15 yard penalties. That could not have happened in this case because the play should have been blown dead from the start.

Very poor officiating.

You are the Man!