East 44 West 14 (2007 NKY East/West All Star Game)

That is part of the tradition of all star games as it helps the kids develop friendships by exchanging the Decals. The numbers on the jerseys and a program in hand should have been enough to tell who was who, I dont know.

Congrats to all of the kids participating in the game from what I read East dominated after the West scored first. Hesch must have had a very nice ballgame, does anyone what college he may be going to? I cant imagine as a footballer but was a very nice baseball player I hear.

JJ signed a preferred walk-on at Murray State. He said he'll probably be playin DB

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw quite a few kids with CCH on their helmet. Anyone know what was up with that?

The kids do that every year, all of the players on the team trade decals. It helps to break the us against them mentality they've played under the last four years.

I got to tell you the first time I saw my boy come home with a Highlands H on one side and a CCH decal on the other it took some getting used too. :D :laugh:

The kids do that every year, all of the players on the team trade decals. It helps to break the us against them mentality they've played under the last four years.

I got to tell you the first time I saw my boy come home with a Highlands H on one side and a CCH decal on the other it took some getting used too. :D :laugh:

That should be some sort of penalty.

I can imagine the shame and disappointment. I couldn't think of a worse way that a child could embarass their parents.:D

Both of my boys were fortunate enough to have played in this game and I got the same feeling from seeing Boone Co.'s and Ryle's decals on their respective helmets (due to the county rivalries since they went to Conner). The truth is though, this is a great idea and tradition, and I think it works great!

Congrats to this year's players on both the East and the West. I'm sure you all will remember this experience for a long time.

Here is a shot from the game:

Nice pic of Griffin making another one of his patented catches. Not sure about the overall color scheme though (i.e., red jersey, gold helmet, purple socks, Bluebirds emblem on helmet). I hope he's not trying to make a fashion statement.

Congrats on your MVP award Brandon! This is a very humble yet talented young man. :thumb:

Sounds like the game was a great deal of fun. I'm sorry that I missed out....

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to East 44 West 14 (2007 NKY East/West All Star Game)