Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

Warren Central is my high school alma mater, mascot is the Dragons, Dragons breathe Fire. Bada bing, bada boom.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say mine out loud to yourself, slowly. Repeat until you get it.

 

(There's a more elaborate story behind it, but I won't get into it)

 

I spoke to your dad and he filled me in on your story....;) :lol:

:D 1. Born, raised, and live in Ky

:D 2. I'm a female

There you have it kygirl!!:D

I've had at least one child in the Mason County school system for 15 years. Six more if you count K-5 at Jones Elementary, which was once part of the Maysville - not Mason County - schools. The string will end in May 2008.

I love the movie "Fast Times At Ridgemont High", (which I used as my avatar for over 3 years) and some of my favorite scenes in that movie are the interaction between Mr. Hand and Spicolli. Mr. Hand is actually not a professor, but that's what quite a few of my friends call me, as well as Doc, which I almost chose because it's another nickname that the kids at the high school have called me for the last 20 years.

 

My new avatar ( which has nothing to do with 'professor') is the logo for our new golf course in Booneville, which I'm very excited about. We offically opened May 1st.

1.Semper Fi short for Semper Fidelis the Marine Corps motto that means always faithful.

2. Falcon is the mascot of Monroe County (class of 98)...

I love the movie "Fast Times At Ridgemont High", (which I used as my avatar for over 3 years) and some of my favorite scenes in that movie are the interaction between Mr. Hand and Spicolli. Mr. Hand is actually not a professor, but that's what quite a few of my friends call me, as well as Doc, which I almost chose because it's another nickname that the kids at the high school have called me for the last 20 years.

 

My new avatar ( which has nothing to do with 'professor') is the logo for our new golf course in Booneville, which I'm very excited about. We offically opened May 1st.

Well...make up your mind,dude.....:D

I'm not very creative, and it was the only thing I could think of that wasn't already taken

Mine is obvious. The star of the greatest film of all time. Also the name of my dog; without the 7.

For all you non-baseball fans...mine is simply the distance from the mound to home plate. 60 feet 6 inches

Nickname... not very private. People come up to me and ask me if I'm Bama Larry. Momma says "tell them no."

 

Van Vance gave to me on his radio call-in show back in the early 80's. ("Why does that guy call-in talking about Alabama?" Van said..."I don't mind, I get tired of UK/UL Basketball all the time."

 

I came from Alabama with this banjo, but left Ole Suzzana back home crying.

 

ROLL TIDE ROLL

I spoke to your dad and he filled me in on your story....;) :lol:

 

Yeah, with the five years I spent working at the Best Buy in Florence, odds are pretty good someone else on the board received some very poor customer service from "Jim Schue." It seemed like the guy always answered the phone, but was always out to lunch if a customer came to the store looking for him. :D

I was going to start a thread on this, but saw it had been done around four years ago. I found this very interesting. Some of you guys/gals are pretty creative.

I played safety in high school. I took great pride in trying to break people coming over the middle. I dropped the hammer on a TE at camp my Soph year + my teammates started calling me Stick. 20 years later the people home still call me Stick. I had to put a 1 at the end of it to get it to register on here. Hence Stick1. Wish I didn't have the 1 on here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.