Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

 

(There's a more elaborate story behind it, but I won't get into it)

Isn't that the point of the thread though??
  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine's pretty obvious too.

 

I had another one previously, I lasted about 1 day back in 2001. :)

1969 graduate of St.Xavier High School, home of the Tigers!

Something I never thought would have happened.... life is full of irony!

Something I never thought would have happened.... life is full of irony!

Never ever should have happened.

^ Well it worked out for me and the kiddos. All of us got a great education and my senior son has some finger blings to wear or sit next to his diploma.

I was a big fan of WCW Wrestling and (the nWo were my favorite group.
)

Mine too.

^ Well it worked out for me and the kiddos. All of us got a great education and my senior son has some finger blings to wear or sit next to his diploma.

Just kidding, it's all good!

Im a fan of baseball...My number is 13...yeah, I'm pretty creative...lol

My first username was tommybronco (the one which I still wish I had).

 

The name bugatti was on a poster above my computer at the time.

I wanted to have a little fun, be entertaining, and creative. First couple of posts were in verse. Never intended to offend anyone, (however....). Then was reminded of a little rule about proper grammer.

I am from Rockcastle and I am a Raiders fan.

 

Also, when I had a "city league" team, we were the Rockcastle Raiders.

I wrestled in high school and I used the pancake quite a bit my senior year. I got on here for wrestling so I thought I would use it.:cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.