Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

I mentioned this in the late nighters thread, figured I would start a post about it here. I know the rules about privacy on the board, just curious to know where everyone got theirs from.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I have moved A LOT in my life and I find camels VERY amusing. A brief, but to the point definition. lol

Just a random name... 'bout it. :lol:

Looking back I would've made mine "The Scar".....

 

:lol: :lol:

  • Author

I wonder how long it would take before someone takes the Roy Hobbs nickname.

I'll illustrate Algebraically.

 

a=Former Pep Club President= Pep

b=Trinity Shamrock= Rock

c=Class of 2001= 01

 

a+b+c=PepRock01

I was 2 in high school...

  • Author
I'll illustrate Algebraically.

 

a=Former Pep Club President= Pep

b=Trinity Shamrock= Rock

c=Class of 2001= 01

 

a+b+c=PepRock01

 

I didn't even know that was a word. lol

 

1. of, occurring in, or utilizing algebra.

2. Mathematics. of or pertaining to an element that is the root of a polynomial equation with coefficients from some given field: is algebraic over the field of real numbers.

3. using arbitrary letters or symbols in place of the letters, symbols, or numbers of an actual application.

 

Tells you how SMART I am.

I was 2 in high school...

 

 

What a prodigy!

 

2 and you were in high school? :eek:

 

College must have been rough for you to still be there at what, 21?

I didn't even know that was a word. lol

 

1. of, occurring in, or utilizing algebra.

2. Mathematics. of or pertaining to an element that is the root of a polynomial equation with coefficients from some given field: is algebraic over the field of real numbers.

3. using arbitrary letters or symbols in place of the letters, symbols, or numbers of an actual application.

 

Tells you how SMART I am.

 

 

Always happy to help educate. :D

What a prodigy!

 

2 and you were in high school? :eek:

 

College must have been rough for you to still be there at what, 21?

:laugh: :laugh:

What a prodigy!

 

2 and you were in high school? :eek:

 

College must have been rough for you to still be there at what, 21?

 

You smart guys....:irked: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.