Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

I was 2 in high school...

 

Tim Couch lover???

  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You smart guys....:irked: :lol:

 

Reading your post, I almost said the same thing... Pep just beat me to the bunch.

Reading your post, I almost said the same thing... Pep just beat me to the bunch.

 

 

hehe. :D

Tim Couch lover???

 

Not hardly...I was a QB, and had to pick a number between 1 and 9...Deuce jumped out to me, so there you have it...

You smart guys....:irked: :lol:

 

 

When have I ever been anything other than that? :walk:

Deimos, a Greek word for terror and a son of Ares. I guess I just really liked the name at the time.

  • Author
Deimos, a Greek word for terror and a son of Ares. I guess I just really liked the name at the time.

 

I do know I love your new avatar for some reason. Very funny to me. :lol:

I do know I love your new avatar for some reason. Very funny to me. :lol:

 

Likewise. One of the reasons I don't like cats. I have had enough PC problems in my life. No need for a cat to be stealing my parts!

UK- I went to UK

Pat- a shortened version of my first name

02- Class of 02

I do know I love your new avatar for some reason. Very funny to me. :lol:

 

It may be the best I've ever had.

Likewise. One of the reasons I don't like cats. I have had enough PC problems in my life. No need for a cat to be stealing my parts!

 

 

I never knew cats were such a problem when it came to computer troubles.:lol:

With the addition of a GeForce 8800 PCIE card I am not taking any chances! If I am getting a pet, it's a dog! :flame:

Sean Taylor is officially 'The Meast'. Part-man, part-beast, we have many things in common. We both eat raw meat, we have both ruined TO, and we both live to instill fear in the hearts of our opponents.

  • Author
Sean Taylor is officially 'The Meast'. Part-man, part-beast, we have many things in common. We both eat raw meat, we have both ruined TO, and we both live to instill fear in the hearts of our opponents.

 

You need to eat some grilled cheese. :p

Well I had a hard time thinking of a nickname, and I knew that I wanted to coach when I become a teacher out of highschool. So Futurecoach just made sense at the time....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.