Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

If anyone feels the need for me to explain mine just let me know.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Class of 2002 Manual Ram #54

Mine came from one of the funniest movies I've seen (Super Troopers), and Farva was the funniest character in the movie.

I never knew cats were such a problem when it came to computer troubles.:lol:

Computer problems are the least of your problems when dealing with a cat...

 

ninja cat.jpg

I signed up mostly for the HSFootball sight,played f-ball,reffed it, coach it, love it. Pigman seemed to fit. Of course you have to know pigskin is another name for a football for it to make sense.

Last thing I ate was Lucky Charms cereal before signing up.

I was 2 in high school...

 

Shew...I thought that was your nickname in high school after a cruel joke...:D

Not hardly...I was a QB, and had to pick a number between 1 and 9...Deuce jumped out to me, so there you have it...

That's a good location...:lol:

Could not think of one, so, I just put mrs in front of hubbys and....there you have it!

From Madden, because i use the hit stick religiously. Feel the pain, bring the hurt.

Nickname I was given in Jr. High football...just kinda stuck. people back home still call me that.

It was early one morning when I signed up. Was having a hard time selecting a name. Looked out my dining room window and saw this beautiful "gold sunrise"....knew that was the name for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.