Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

Because I am the Boss!!....Duh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously...people that work for me really call me this! It was perfect for BGP too because I wanted to pose as a male. :D

I was 2 in high school...

How did you reach your locker?:D

I love hearing the accent of Hispanic women, especially when they say "aye, papi!". So that's how I came up with mine. Kind of corny, but I was drawing blanks that day.

 

If I had it to do over again I would have taken a name from Greek mythology or something to do with Greek or Roman history because I really like reading about those subjects. Leonidas or Xerxes would have done nicely like in the movie 300, and I also like the characters in Gladiator, Troy, and the Rome series.

Sweet16 that is the dream of every boy in Kentucky when they start playing basketball. a lot of people think I was 16 when I signed on. I wished.

A common objection in both my line of work and in P&R.

Mine is pretty self-evident.

Same as with mine.:D :devil:

My nickname from my younger playing days. I was somewhat intense.

One of my favorite football players, Bobby Boucher, aka "The Waterboy".

A coach that I coached with called me Nails and so I added Tough as and became Tough as Nails.

I use to ride/race dirt bikes. I never did any motorcross (too much of wuss to jump) but I loved to ride trails and race harescrambles. I also raced a GNCC once but didn't like it as much.

Last thing I ate was Lucky Charms cereal before signing up.
...

LuckyCharms.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.