Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a physical therapist

Childhood nickname....and I am not Casey Anthony's nanny

Jay-Z + Covington Catholic + UK = Blue Magic.

It said Username so I used my name.:D

I went to Eastern and the "bum" is simply an lame attempt a joke about being lazy.

I often get referred to as the Jim Halpert (The office) of where I work. One guy started calling me BigTuna which is the nickname given to Jim by Andy in The Office.

Shamrocks baby......Pride, Discipline, Loyalty, Achievement.

Jay-Z + Covington Catholic + UK = Blue Magic.

 

Nice. One of my new favorite handles now.

It said Username so I used my name.:D
Yeah Riiiight
I had a Turkish friend who spoke a bit of Arabic and, as I was attempting to learn Arabic, I was bouncing some words off of him one day and he called me Habib, so I just went with it. And I wanted to hide my real identity.

 

One of two or three BGP mysteries I have sought out for many years & here the answer was under my nose the entire time.

 

Habib.

Nickname... not very private. People come up to me and ask me if I'm Bama Larry. Momma says "tell them no."

 

Van Vance gave to me on his radio call-in show back in the early 80's. ("Why does that guy call-in talking about Alabama?" Van said..."I don't mind, I get tired of UK/UL Basketball all the time."

 

I came from Alabama with this banjo, but left Ole Suzzana back home crying.

 

ROLL TIDE ROLL

 

:lol: Classic AL post. First thing I saw when I opened this old thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.